Real Pictures of VMK'ers - Post them here!

cuteswimgirl, don't say you're ugly, because your not.
Talking about ugly, have you seen my picture? :rotfl:

A few pictures from Star Wars weekend that I recently attended with my sons, DarthJordan and PhantomofB, in our Jedi costumes.

18n1a8.jpg

11ukd8p.jpg

rrmwqf.jpg

vq7dbq.jpg

Heh, and I don't even like Star Wars.... :rolleyes1

A few pictures from Star Wars weekend that I recently attended with my sons, DarthJordan and PhantomofB, in our Jedi costumes.

18n1a8.jpg

11ukd8p.jpg

rrmwqf.jpg

vq7dbq.jpg

You are wearing a PINK suit..so I see no reason for you not to love Star Wars! :)

The pictures look great, it looks like it was a lot of fun:thumbsup2

18n1a8.jpg

11ukd8p.jpg

rrmwqf.jpg

vq7dbq.jpg

Hmmmmm, I see no one else with Star Wars stuff on. Are you sure that was the right day? :confused3 :rotfl:

Hmmmmm, I see no one else with Star Wars stuff on. Are you sure that was the right day? :confused3 :rotfl:

Heh, nobody else was crazy enough to dress in full costume in 100 degree weather :)

But yeah, we looked pretty weird with costumes since other people didn't dress up (especially back at the hotel or the bus stop :rotfl2: )

Heh, nobody else was crazy enough to dress in full costume in 100 degree weather :)

But yeah, we looked pretty weird with costumes since other people didn't dress up (especially back at the hotel or the bus stop :rotfl2: )

I Can't Imagine :rotfl: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter