Real Pictures of VMK'ers - Post them here!

Awww... if I had only seen this, I would have ordered it. Instead, I listened to my son... "No, Mom, there are no such things as pink lightsabers." Sigh...

He just didn't want to be embarrassed....(oh wow I cant remember how to spell that :confused3 )

WHERE ARE PEOPLES FACES?

I thought this was a, Real Pictures of VMK'ers - Post them here! thread.

I dont want to post my picture to creeps. (not that any of you are, but who knows)

Smart thinking, Taz! Especially since you have your location noted here as well (granted it's only the state.. but who knows)

Hey! I'm heading out to Wisconsin next month! Maybe I'll stalk you! Creepy!

It's been almost a year since I posted on this thread. Hehe.

This is my most recent, taken about two weeks ago.

PiratepicsandBillyrandomshots.jpg

Haven't posted here in a while this is me with my new favorite t-shirt haha:
desperatejp6.jpg

It says: I'm Desperate for Gaby, Gaby is a character played by Eva Longoria on Desperate Housewives.

My other new t-shirt:
jokerhahahahahp7.jpg

Why so serious?

~Spongeblair

Haven't posted here in a while this is me with my new favorite t-shirt haha:
desperatejp6.jpg

It says: I'm Desperate for Gaby, Gaby is a character played by Eva Longoria on Desperate Housewives.

My other new t-shirt:
jokerhahahahahp7.jpg

Why so serious?

~Spongeblair

Hey sponge. just bought that poster up in Maine. the movie teaser one, so awesome but a little creepy at times

Hey sponge. just bought that poster up in Maine. the movie teaser one, so awesome but a little creepy at times

SPONGE!! I LOVE the joker tshirt!! Holy I want one!

lax is that the poster where he's behind the frosted glass painting the smile?!
SOOOOOO AWESOME

SPONGE!! I LOVE the joker tshirt!! Holy I want one!

lax is that the poster where he's behind the frosted glass painting the smile?!
SOOOOOO AWESOME

Thanks! haha I got it from HMV in UK of course not sure if they have the identical one in the States
~Spongeblair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter