Princessdisneybelle's planning journal-SOG July 2, 2007 finally ready to leave

OMG Laura...you are driving down right? I had to call POR the other day to see if I could ship everything down there before we go down, Thank God they said yes cause I don't know what I would do.
Good Luck with all that I am so happy for you!

Yes thank God we are driving. Haha this should be interesting.

HOLY MOLY!! Thats a lot of stuff!! I bet things are really becoming real for you at this point!! How exciting!:banana:

ETA: will you be bringing all of that home as well? Haha-- i know we bought back double what we took (Im a souvenier junky!). What are you all driving?? I couldnt imagine that much stuff!! Lots of decor!! Yay!

WOW!!!! that's alot cargo!! and what, might I ask, are we driving down in??? from the looks of it - a small bus should do!! :lmao: look on the bright side, there will be LOTS of room in your vehicle for all the goodies you bring home :goodvibes

have a safe - relaxing trip

Michelle :cloud9:

WOW!!!! that's alot cargo!! and what, might I ask, are we driving down in??? from the looks of it - a small bus should do!! :lmao: look on the bright side, there will be LOTS of room in your vehicle for all the goodies you bring home :goodvibes

have a safe - relaxing trip

Um we are driving a Dodge Caravan. Pray that it all fits.

I'll be praying:cloud9: ....

woohooo! only 7 days left!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Good Luck with getting it all to fit. :wizard: Only one week left. Have a great time. YOu deserve it.

actually Laura, I've been thinking it's so nice that you and Chris will have that extra special time driving down to your wedding - enjoy every single moment!

I cannot even imagine how excited you must be at this point :goodvibes

actually Laura, I've been thinking it's so nice that you and Chris will have that extra special time driving down to your wedding - enjoy every single moment!

I cannot even imagine how excited you must be at this point :goodvibes

Thank you so much Michelle. Yeah we are really excited. It's been nice to see Chris get close to my Dad and for my Dad to tell him "Welcome to the family". Now Chris is saying everyday "are we going yet?". :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh wow, it's almost here! :banana: :banana:

You've put so much hard work into it, that I know it's going to be fabulous! Thank you also for all the help you have provided.....now go have a great time...you deserve it! :goodvibes

After a very stressful day. We are all packed up and ready to leave :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana:

trip004.jpg

trip003.jpg

trip002.jpg

trip001.jpg

wow, Laura, I'm glad you got it all to fit (work out, I mean...)...have a safe drive and a beautiful wedding! :goodvibes

Laura you are going to have one heck of a story to tell your kids! Here's how mommy and daddy moved heaven and earth to get married........

Go enjoy yourself and post as soon as you are good and relaxed. You deserve it! Ride Soarin' for me!

Now that the packing is done does Chris know he has to carry all that stuff into the hotel???

Have a fantastic time!!!!
I cannot wait to hear all about it!

Well if I've learned anything it's that the men folk like to feel useful so put 'em to work!

I was single for a very long time and I'm very independent but I'm really getting good at... honey, can you kill this bug... honey, can you carry this heavy thing... honey, can you reach this...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter