Princessdisneybelle's planning journal-SOG July 2, 2007 finally ready to leave

I was so glad to see we got back before you headed out because I wanted to wish you luck and HAVE FUN! It is going to fly by so make sure to soak it all in!! I hope your day is everything you wished for... with all of the planning you have done I'm sure it won't be anything less than perfect :goodvibes. I can't wait to hear all about it (and I know I'm not the only one) :yay:

I was so glad to see we got back before you headed out because I wanted to wish you luck and HAVE FUN! It is going to fly by so make sure to soak it all in!! I hope your day is everything you wished for... with all of the planning you have done I'm sure it won't be anything less than perfect :goodvibes. I can't wait to hear all about it (and I know I'm not the only one) :yay:

Thank you KellyJo. BTW I love your siggy pic!

Laura what time do you leave tomorrow? I don't know how you are going to sleep,I would be too excited.

Ahh that's so exciting!!!!!!How long is the drive?

laura

good luck!!!:goodvibes i cant wait to hear all about it. you will make a beautiful bride:goodvibes take lots of pics for us to see;) i will def be thinking of you here is some pixie dust for a perfect wedding day and honeymoon:wizard: have a magical time!!!!!!!

We are leaving at 4am. I doubt I will sleep much.

Oh wow!!! Have so much fun!! I doubt I'd sleep much either :) Try to relax (I know it's easy for me to say, I still have 2 weeks.) You need some sleep now before all the excitement begins, so take a nice hot bath, get into some comfy PJs, put on some nice music and just chill and I'm sure you'll fall asleep in no time :goodvibes

Enjoy every second of your time together. You deserve it!!

Have a great time!! Try to enjoy every second of it.. you know we will all be anxiously waiting for your TR!

Good luck! :grouphug:

Laura,

I know you are heading out or already there, i just wanted to say best wishes i know everything will be perfect because rich wouldnt do anything less than that. I cant wait to see pics. CONGRATS and remember to take a deep breath and take it all in and not let the day fly by.

Kim

I can't believe you're getting married tomorrow! Isn't it scary that everything you've been planning will all come together in a couple of hours!

I can't wait for your TR to see the campfire, and the wedding and the honeymoon!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Gosh, can you all imagine how excited she is right now!!!!

Laura,
I have been thinking of you all week. One day left, and all this is finally going to be worth it. I hope you are having an amazing time. Can't wait to hear from you!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Laura!
Have a wonderful time. I just can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!!! I know this will be the best day of your lives! Our love and hugs to both of you!

CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS AND LAURA!!!!!!!!!

It's your big day. I hope it is everything you dreamed of and more. Have a great day!!!!!!

I'm so excited and it's not even my own wedding!!! :dancer:

Laura has been so great to all of us and such an awesome asset to the DIS! I hope her day is everything she wanted it to be! pixiedust:

Woohoo the big day is finally here!!
Congratulations Laura and Chris!!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!