Princessdisneybelle's planning journal-SOG July 2, 2007 finally ready to leave

Laura! You sure are one of a kind!!!:lmao: ......on your wedding day, while getting your hair done, and still finding time to come help us and answer questions and stuff! :grouphug:
.....Now go get your hair done!!

Congrats Laura and Chris!!!!!
Look at Laura, Its her day and shes posting to help someone out! That's what I call dedication! I hope you have a fabulous day! Cherish every second...........

Congratulations Laura and Chris!!! I hope your big day turns out to be everything you were dreaming of!!!!

You are too much! Posting on your wedding day :rotfl:

HAPPY WEDDING DAY TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!!

Have a mgaical day!!

Congrats, Laura and Chris!!! I'm so happy for you both, and I'm sure that I speak for all of us when I saw we cannot WAIT to hear all about it!!!:cheer2:

BTW, I keep meaning to thank you, but I haven't been online much (I did a lot of traveling at the end of June (including a trip to Disneyland!!) Thank you a billion times for contacting the Paloma Blanca sales associate at the local TX wedding store. Even though the answer wasn't a "yes" it doesn't mean it can't be done by a tailor! I really appreciate your help!!! You're awesome!

Hope your big day was magical!:tink:

just wanted to chime in with my dusting of :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: to a "magical day" for the sweetest :bride: and :groom: !! HOPE IT'S ALL AND SO MUCH MORE - YOU GUYS DESERVE IT!!

Michelle :cloud9:

As I signed on today, I rememebered it was "THE" day!!!

CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS & LAURA!!!

May this day be filled with :love: love, :cloud9: blessings & pixiedust: pixie dust!!!

Can't wait to read your TR on the whole trip/wedding experience!!!

I absolutely CANNOT WAIT to see the pictures from your wedding! With all of the special touches you added to it, I KNOW that it was a beautiful ceremony!! I wish you both all the best and CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cool1:

wow, it has taken me the best part of the afternoon to read all this and now i want to get married all over again!!

i hope your wedding day was as magical as your planning....you put so much into it i can only imagine it being perfect..... you have spread a lot of pixie dust to all who have read these posts!!!
may you have a wonderfull marriage.

I hope your day was everything you hoped for and more...CONGRATULATIONS!!! Cant wait to hear about it all!

I hope you are having a BLAST on your honeymoon!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are having a great time on your honeymoon. I can't wait till you post pictures though!:yay:

cant wait for the trip report and pics!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes i have been thinking of you guys!!! i hope your wedding was everything u dreamed it to be!!!:cloud9:

Laura... I Have Been Thinking About You.... I Cant Wait To See Pics

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!