Princessdisneybelle's planning journal-SOG July 2, 2007 finally ready to leave

princessdisneybelle

DIS Veteran
Well I am starting this over. So much has changed. Thank God it won't again. After alot of drama and discussion we are having our wedding at Shades of Green. Both families are Military, so it is fitting.

Here are the things I have done so far.

Photography by TAZ booked and paid for, Rev Tim Herring booked and paid for.

My dress.. Its a Mary's Bridal

weddingdress003.jpg

weddingdress005-1.jpg

My accessories.. Tiara is a Mary's too. bracelet is a family heirloom, will be something borrowed.

weddingstuff013.jpg

Bridesmaid and Groomsmen flowers.
Bridesmaid gifts

bridesmaids-1.jpg

weddingstuff012.jpg

to be continued....

Here are our invitations, cry packs and ring pillow.

weddingstuff009.jpg

invitations.jpg

candycones-1.jpg

Gobblets..from Things Remebered, frame with Engagement Pic, Guest book, cake server, vase for Rose Cermony and I DO letters.
weddingstuff008.jpg

weddingstuff002-1.jpg

weddingstuff004-1.jpg

weddingstuff005.jpg

weddingstuff006.jpg

weddingstuff007.jpg

Welcome bags.
weddingstuff015.jpg

weddingstuff016.jpg

Our fans, logo (made by DF) centerpieces, placecard holders.

fans004.jpg

fans003.jpg

welcomehome017.jpg

welcomehome016.jpg

mickeylogo.png

Mint to be favors...
minttobe.jpg

I guess thats all for now.

WOW! Your wedding is very close to mine and I feel so far behind after seeing all of that! Great work :) :) :)

Wow, Laura! Everything looks great! I'm so glad you'll still have wedding at Disney! Good luck with all of your planning! I'm sure Shades of Green will be great! :sunny:

Those invitations look great! And eerily familiar. *cough cough* :lmao:

Looks like you are well on your way! Congrats

Congratulations on being so prepared... we leave on Thursday (it's now Monday afternoon) and I feel like I have so much more to do... I know I don't but I just feel that way. I have to pack for me and my daughter. We have to finalize the ceremony music CD - my CD writer decided to die yesterday :badpc: so I had to re-download everything onto my brother's computer and now I can't find my Bridal march, so I ordered a CD from Amazon.com and now I have to wait til tomorrow afternoon before I can finalize the CDs. AARRRRGGGHHHHH!!! :crazy: OK, I'm calm... ;) I just want to be done with everything up here and get to FLorida. :goodvibes Soon.... we will be married one week from today at this time. Only 2 more days of being in cold snowy NJ. :banana:

purplegirl247 said:
Those invitations look great! And eerily familiar. *cough cough* :lmao:

Looks like you are well on your way! Congrats

Yes. haha thanks to you for being sweet enough to get them for me!

Great news, I just picked up my dress from the Bridal Salon. Yay!

Great ideas! love it all, My wedding is in two months and I feel so behind now! Thanks for posting all the pics! :wave2:

princessdisneybelle said:
DF just emailed me his tux choice. Totally different than I thought he would pic. :rotfl: But I left is up to him...

chrisstux.jpg

Cool! It's very zoot suit! ;) Now all you need is a Big Band! I'll come if you do :) :) :)

Thats funny. He wants a band instead of DJ. This should be quite the party. When are you going to arrive? Isnt your wedding like 10 days after mine?

Thats funny. He wants a band instead of DJ. This should be quite the party. When are you going to arrive? Isnt your wedding like 10 days after mine?

Yep!! We're getting there on the 10th, though. Save me some cake at Francks- haha!

SRUAlmn said:
Yep!! We're getting there on the 10th, though. Save me some cake at Francks- haha!

We will be there till the 11th on our Disneymoon. DF has only been as a little boy. Maybe we will cross paths. We will be in the Mickey ears for sure.

We will be there till the 11th on our Disneymoon. DF has only been as a little boy. Maybe we will cross paths. We will be in the Mickey ears for sure.

Cool! I'm not sure if we're doing the ears or not yet, but we will have shirts and buttons for sure! :) :)

We will be wearing our Incredibles Shirts. They say Mr Perez and Mrs. Perez. He is so excited about wearing the Groom tophat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter