Priceline Express Deals

Brand new to this - I'm trying to find a hotel for 2/23/20 - 2/28/20 in the Park (Swan/Dolphin fine too), ideally in the Epcot Resort area or a hotel where I can walk to the Skyliner. Disney's website is pretty much completely sold out except for the most expensive rooms. I have Holiday Inn Disney Springs booked at $188/night from 2/23/20 - 2/25/20 and then All Star Sports from 2/25/20 - 2/28/20 at $160/night. I looked on both Hotwire and Priceline Express but don't really see much availability. Ideally looking for something at $200/night or less.

Best I found was Swan at ~$300/night through Ticketsatwork.com - if anyone can help me find one of these hidden deals, it would be greatly appreciated!
There’s nothing that meets your search criteria on Hotwire when I search any range of rooms. There is a revealed deal $189 for Dolphin on 2/27. There is an opaque deal also for the Dolphin 2/23 $149 4-star 4.1/5 $34 resort fee. Nothing together, though

Does anyone know which hotel this is?

80% with 100 reviews

Thank you!
View attachment 469501

View attachment 469500
Everything indicates (listed right below the Transparent DoubleTree which is listed as $224 reg price; taxes on opaques nearlt match the transparent listing). The only ? is about resort fees which this resort charges. If you look at the transparent listing on the app, it shows "Hotel charges a hotel fee up to $69.00 per room at checkout." This would match the $23./night resort fee found at the DoubleTree Suites site which also indicates a self-parking fee of $22/night. Opaque listed just give the generic msg about fees.
On the + side, it is an Official Disney World hotel.
If you book, be sure to try the promo discounts in earlier posts.

Last edited:

Everything indicates (listed right below the Transparent DoubleTree which is listed as $224 reg price; taxes on opaques nearlt match the transparent listing). The only ? is about resort fees which this resort charges. If you look at the transparent listing on the app, it shows "Hotel charges a hotel fee up to $69.00 per room at checkout." This would match the $23./night resort fee found at the DoubleTree Suites site which also indicates a self-parking fee of $22/night. Opaque listed just give the generic msg about fees.
On the + side, it is an Official Disney World hotel.
If you book, be sure to try the promo discounts in earlier posts.

We’ve stayed there before, but the taxes and fees was throwing me off. Thank you!

10% Express Deals code!
At checkout, use coupon code:​
97V6XX3VX2N​
Book by 01/31/2020 EST, travel anytime.

And another 10%! :) Same book by 1/31 date as the ones listed above, but wanted to post this since it's a different code in case these are one-use only codes.

97V2Q665F2M

We're considering a trip to the other side of the Disney universe this summer (first time in California for all of us!) - I've seen a few express deals on PL when I narrow the neighborhoods down to Disneyland and the DL/Convention center area, but any tips on figuring out which ones they might be? I don't really care about staying at the Disneyland owned properties but would love to find a deal on something in the walking distance area.

Love this thread. Options look slim for my dates of 2/29/20 - 3/3/20 but thought I'd ask the experts for suggestions/help. We'd like to stay at one of the monorail resorts - preferably Contemporary. Any suggestions - is it out of the question for those to show up in the Express Deals? Thank you

Love this thread. Options look slim for my dates of 2/29/20 - 3/3/20 but thought I'd ask the experts for suggestions/help. We'd like to stay at one of the monorail resorts - preferably Contemporary. Any suggestions - is it out of the question for those to show up in the Express Deals? Thank you
No I see them all the time....see a lot of GF on hotwire. I dont see any monorails at the minute though but thats still a ways out....keep checking.

No I see them all the time....see a lot of GF on hotwire. I dont see any monorails at the minute though but thats still a ways out....keep checking.
What are the clues you look for to get GF? How far in advance do you usually see them? TIA!

What are the clues you look for to get GF? How far in advance do you usually see them? TIA!
I see one all the way out to the last day of HW calendar Dec 24th-25th...not sure if the price is good but I'm sure its less than Disney

I rarely see Contemporary, but GF is on Hotwire frequently. Keep looking!

The only opaque deal I'm seeing for Deluxe at this time for your dates is AKL (I believe Kidani), currently at $369. With these sites, things can change often between now and your dates, though.

Last edited:
I will keep looking! Another question is that I need three rooms for us and our adult children. We’re paying the bill. How do I book three on the HW or Priceline?

10% Express Deals code!

At checkout, use coupon code:​
97V6XX3VX2N​
Book by 01/31/2020 EST, travel anytime.

Thanks for sharing, it made an already great deal at the Swan even better. I want to thank all the contributors for help on this. Our friends wanted to stay close to us, but did not want to pay YC rates (we are a little crazy to do this ourselves!). The PLE rate was more than $120 less per night than the AAA rate.

I will keep looking! Another question is that I need three rooms for us and our adult children. We’re paying the bill. How do I book three on the HW or Priceline?
I've no Hotwire info, but the search form on Priceline has a selection for the number of rooms up at the top.470024

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter