• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

Hi all, I think I already know the answer as I know that is a busy week but been trying for the past few weeks in booking something the week of 2/16/20 to 2/21/20. Or some variation in between that. Do you have any tips as it is slim pickings on the Disney website and anything over 300 a night is out of my price range. I prefer to stay on site and it's only me going.

Hi all, I think I already know the answer as I know that is a busy week but been trying for the past few weeks in booking something the week of 2/16/20 to 2/21/20. Or some variation in between that. Do you have any tips as it is slim pickings on the Disney website and anything over 300 a night is out of my price range. I prefer to stay on site and it's only me going.
I’ve been looking around the same dates. Unfortunately, pickings are super slim because of the Princess Marathon weekend. Best deal I could snag was $150 for All Star Sports on a Passholder discount. Certainly not a good price! Would you consider an off property hotel?

I’ve been looking around the same dates. Unfortunately, pickings are super slim because of the Princess Marathon weekend. Best deal I could snag was $150 for All Star Sports on a Passholder discount. Certainly not a good price! Would you consider an off property hotel?
Thanks, I've thought about it but I think the only reason why I like to stay onsite is because of the channel that plays the Disney music and shows the Disney schedule lol.

Thanks, I've thought about it but I think the only reason why I like to stay onsite is because of the channel that plays the Disney music and shows the Disney schedule lol.
I see the Dolphin for $295 a night on Priceline for your dates. If you can snag a 10-12% off code, it’ll put you right at the $300 mark with the resort fee.

You may try playing with the dates. I’ve been looking for 2/21-2/23. Last night CB, AOA and GF popped up for 2/21. I saw the S/D for both nights.

You may try playing with the dates. I’ve been looking for 2/21-2/23. Last night CB, AOA and GF popped up for 2/21. I saw the S/D for both nights.
Yes, I’ve been looking for forever around those dates. CSR for $233 a night came up as an open option. I checked on the Disney web site and the AP discount was $214. It wasn’t offered at all under any other discounts or even rack rate. Now I have a new (probably false) hope of scoring something good last minute!

Last min trip! Check in thurs feb 6 out on sunday 9th. Are there any deluxes you see? Thank you!!

We're considering a trip to the other side of the Disney universe this summer (first time in California for all of us!) - I've seen a few express deals on PL when I narrow the neighborhoods down to Disneyland and the DL/Convention center area, but any tips on figuring out which ones they might be? I don't really care about staying at the Disneyland owned properties but would love to find a deal on something in the walking distance area.
For DLR I do the same as for WDW - look at the stars, reviews and amenities. I then sort by distance to DLR and it is pretty easy to figure out from there. I ended up booking through HW because it had better deals and it was very easy to figure them out. I got 4 nights (in Nov) at The Anaheim for $363.33 total - we love The Anaheim and had stayed there before. I also went through Retail Me Not and got cashback. We have gone to DLR many times, but this was the first time using a blind bid. We never stay on property, always on S Harbor - walking distance and you can't beat the prices! If you have specific dates I can take a look for you.

Depends on how far you want to go, but I would stick with with the Disneyland area - not the convention center (unless you can't find anything in the DL area). The convention area is not necessarily super far, but it can be, and at the end of the day that extra block is a bear ;)
On HW search the Disneyland Maingate area, but be careful because there are some on W Ball rd and you do not want to be on the other side of the highway.

You might also want to check with the hotel directly (on their websites), several of them do not even show up on 3rd party sites. Desert Inn & Suites is one of our go-to's and I always book direct. The earlier the better for rates, but they also do specials all the time so I keep checking and if the price drops I rebook.

Hi all! We're hoping to take advantage of the 10% sale today on HW for some friends. Could someone help me figure out this one hotel? I was thinking it was Coronado Springs due to location and amenities and airport shuttle, but the free parking is throwing me off. I'm looking at Sept. 10th - Sept. 22nd. It's a 3.5 star in Bonnet Creek for $162. Amenities are airport shuttle, free parking, fitness center, business center, restaurants & pools. It's 0.5 miles from Blizzard Beach. Do you think it could be CSR?

Hi all! We're hoping to take advantage of the 10% sale today on HW for some friends. Could someone help me figure out this one hotel? I was thinking it was Coronado Springs due to location and amenities and airport shuttle, but the free parking is throwing me off. I'm looking at Sept. 10th - Sept. 22nd. It's a 3.5 star in Bonnet Creek for $162. Amenities are airport shuttle, free parking, fitness center, business center, restaurants & pools. It's 0.5 miles from Blizzard Beach. Do you think it could be CSR?

No, the “free parking” is a puzzler there.

Maybe Wyndham Bonnet Creek? But I don’t think it has an airport shuttle(?).

I don’t see this on HW when I searched just now. Is it still there for you?

No, the “free parking” is a puzzler there.

Maybe Wyndham Bonnet Creek? But I don’t think it has an airport shuttle(?).
The free parking is throwing me off too. This hotel is 0.5 miles to Blizzard beach, and other than CSR, are there closer hotels to BB? In the bed choices, there is a 'tower room' as well. The dates I mentioned above are no longer showing availability, but I'm now looking at Sept. 11 - Sept. 23rd for $163.

I don’t see this on HW when I searched just now. Is it still there for you?
The original dates aren't showing availability anymore, but I'm seeing the same hotel for Sept. 11-Sept. 23rd. Now I see it for $162. Do you think it could be CSR or something else?

I know they can change things from the hot rate to the regular booking, but not things like free parking- the site has this for CSR:
FBB25B72-9C6A-491B-85F1-A2D39C633C6C.jpeg

So, their description there is NOT free parking.

Reactions: CJK
Thanks!! My friends are leaning towards not booking it, due to the free parking thing. Thanks for the help!

Thanks!! My friends are leaning towards not booking it, due to the free parking thing. Thanks for the help!
I actually think it is CSR. The ratings and star levels match. The distances seem reasonable. It doesn't match up to one of the known non-Disney 3.5 stars (Towneplace Suites or WBC).

I agree the free parking throws it off, but Disney used to have free parking, and it took HW a while to catch up with the listings. We have seen HW be off with some elements of booking before, so I almost wonder if it might have reverted to older amenities listing.

One option might be for your friends to book one night. If it is, great, book the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter