Priceline Express Deals

I’am so sorry. I was hopping on a plane for work when I quickly saw it on twitter and posted it. I didn’t realize link didn’t paste until I’m seeing it now for 1st time. I wholeheartedly give you and Touring Plans all the credit. Love ur site and encourage those looking to visit Disney to join.
No worries. :)

Book by 11:59pm ET on 01/29/2020, travel any time. Coupon valid for one-time use only, discount applies before taxes and fees.
Thank you. I've been trying to book the All Star Sports (Express) for $46, but it wasn't working. The app gave it to me for $46 but $2 more in taxes/fees. With this code, I was able to nearly match the price--minus my shopping portal (can't have everything). Now I have 2/11 at Sports for $57.67 total. I'll probably get a code now that I've booked. I had a 12% expire on Sat, IIRC.

Last edited:
AKL is $355 in Bonnet Creek 4 star
POR is $255 in Bonnet Creek 3.5 star

Disney Springs
B Resort - $119 4-star 4.0/5
Doubletree - $122 3.5 star 4.2/5
Hilton Orlando LBV - $133 4 star 4.2/5
Best Western - $109 3 star 3.9/5
Thank you so much!!! Where do I go on Priceline to find this? I looked but didn't see any of these places! And I can book one of these places through them, buy tickets through WDW online and still be able to get 60 day FP, right? Thanks again!

Thank you so much!!! Where do I go on Priceline to find this? I looked but didn't see any of these places! And I can book one of these places through them, buy tickets through WDW online and still be able to get 60 day FP, right? Thanks again!

This was actually on Hotwire. It's pretty much the same thing. Some people are better at decoding Priceline; I find Hotwire opaque bookings easier to figure out. At the moment, there seems to be more inventory on HW, but that's a fluid situation. Sometimes Priceline has better deals.

Yes, you can book directly through Hotwire. You can buy tickets from whomever you want, link them to MDE, and have the 60-day window. They are exactly the same rooms with the same perks as anyone else staying there (so, you'll get free magic bands, transportation on Disney's Magical Express from MCO, access to EMH). The only thing you cannot do is buy a Disney Dining Plan.

If you want to save a few bucks on tickets, I recommend looking at one of the authorized ticket resellers like Undercover Tourist. Their tickets are completely legit, and if you're going for more than a couple of days, will save you money compared to booking directly with WDW

This was actually on Hotwire. It's pretty much the same thing. Some people are better at decoding Priceline; I find Hotwire opaque bookings easier to figure out. At the moment, there seems to be more inventory on HW, but that's a fluid situation. Sometimes Priceline has better deals.

Yes, you can book directly through Hotwire. You can buy tickets from whomever you want, link them to MDE, and have the 60-day window. They are exactly the same rooms with the same perks as anyone else staying there (so, you'll get free magic bands, transportation on Disney's Magical Express from MCO, access to EMH). The only thing you cannot do is buy a Disney Dining Plan.

If you want to save a few bucks on tickets, I recommend looking at one of the authorized ticket resellers like Undercover Tourist. Their tickets are completely legit, and if you're going for more than a couple of days, will save you money compared to booking directly with WDW
One last question if you don't mind! When you look at one of them and for example, it says you will get either Doubletree Disney Springs or Holiday Inn Resort Orlando how do you and others know for sure which you will get? These prices are SO much better than on the hotel web sites but I of course am worried if this one or one of the others wasn't an actual DS hotel which is what we want and can't cancel. Thanks!

One last question if you don't mind! When you look at one of them and for example, it says you will get either Doubletree Disney Springs or Holiday Inn Resort Orlando how do you and others know for sure which you will get? These prices are SO much better than on the hotel web sites but I of course am worried if this one or one of the others wasn't an actual DS hotel which is what we want and can't cancel. Thanks!
So the way I figure out which hotel I'm getting is to use the HW app and click on "What hotel will I get?" It'll narrow it down to two possibilities (if you look online, it narrows it down to three, so the app is easier). Normally the listing will also include the total number of reviews (unless its a Disney onsite property, I've yet to see an exact review count for a hidden deal so this method works for almost everywhere/any other city). Once you have the review count, you can take a look at both hotels (the opaque listing and the visible hotel listing) to see which one has the same # of reviews.

For instance:

3.5 star 4.2/5 for $122 (1485 reviews) is the DoubleTree because the review count match.
4 star 4.2/5 (5,149 reviews) for $133 is Hilton Orlando LBV

Let me know if that makes sense! Other people may have different methods (like looking at the resort fee if one is listed, using a website that reveals the deals, etc.) but this is my go to method for booking almost everywhere else (Miami, DC, etc.). :-)

This article does a decent job explaining it too! (For Non-Dis hotels)

Honestly, it just takes practice. I look at the opaque listings and compare them to the revealed listings. I look to make sure the hotel class (# of stars) matches, and the rating matches (4.1/5 vs 4.2/5). For non-Disney hotels, the resort fee can be a giveaway. In Bonnet Creek, for example, the Hilton Bonnet Creek and Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek are both 4-star hotels with the exact same rating, and located literally across the street from each other. I differentiate based on the resort fee, and sometimes the picture.

For non-Disney hotels, you'll notice that sometimes you'll see a "photo of the actual hotel" in the listing. It's usually just a picture of the bed, not the outside of the resort. But if you go on the revealed (regular) bookings and start looking through the photos, you can find that exact picture somewhere. I've done this enough that I know what the bedspreads look like in different hotels.

You can also sometimes get a hint from the room types. For example, the B resort names their room types ("chic" or "captivating"). I know when I see those that it's the B resort.

Sometimes there will be an idiosyncratic feature that will be a giveaway. For example, I know that the Dolphin is the only 4-star hotel in Bonnet Creek that still has full beds, so when I see that, I know if I have the Dolphin not the Swan.

If you're nervous about booking, look at the listing you're interested in. Then look at the clues in the areas I've listed above. Nearly always (though not absolutely always) if there's an opaque booking for a hotel on Hotwire, there's also a revealed booking for the same hotel (because Hotwire would prefer you book the more expensive revealed option). So compare the two. Do what I did when I was starting out, and look through the photos of the revealed booking until you find the picture of the bed that was in the opaque booking.

Last edited:

Also remember that nobody knows for certain. The criteria and indicators can change at any time.

Have not tried HW for WDW hotels but did use it for DLR and another easy way to figuring it out is to sort by distance. It will show both regular and opaque hotels, usually the transparent listing will show up and the opaque will be right under it. To double check I look at the stars/# of reviews.

Just a little hesitant due to the half price.

I sorted bu rating on different days, no other 4.1 exists with Airport Shuttle as an option in bonnet creek.
The distance is not the same thou.

Last edited:
Just a little hesitant due to the half price.

I sorted bu rating on different days, no other 4.1 exists with Airport Shuttle as an option in bonnet creek.
The distance is not the same thou.

Book with confidence. The distance is the same. If you look at distances from landmarks in the map section, it is 1 mile from AK. That is Sports.

PS - the ONLY 3-star resorts in Bonnet Creek on HW are WDW Value hotels. So, if it's 3-stars, it's on property. Also, another 4.1/5 3-star hotel exists, but it's Pop, and not currently available on your dates.

Book with confidence. The distance is the same. If you look at distances from landmarks in the map section, it is 1 mile from AK. That is Sports.

PS - the ONLY 3-star resorts in Bonnet Creek on HW are WDW Value hotels. So, if it's 3-stars, it's on property. Also, another 4.1/5 3-star hotel exists, but it's Pop, and not currently available on your dates.
Again, may the universe grant you extended favors !!!!
Saved 120 dollars, which is now going toward Disney stuff !

Thanks for the win! I will monitor here and try to pass it on!
W

4.5-Star Hotel - Walt Disney World
What Hotel?

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek
View Map
Free Internet Access, Swimming Pool, Spa
Amenities

8+
400 Reviews
4.5-star hotel

Pretty sure this is the Swan, but wanted to check with the experts!

It's addictive trying to figure out the secret hotels. If only I could go once a month and really get some practice on these sites...
It is addictive, but you can get practice without going once a month. I've done a grand total of 3 blind bookings for myself (was right about the resort every time), but I have had lots of practice with other people's deals.

I just live vicariously through everyone else's trips, and imagine how nice they must be.

My imagination is larger that my bank account...or my PTO balance...or my husband's patience!

Brand new to this - I'm trying to find a hotel for 2/23/20 - 2/28/20 in the Park (Swan/Dolphin fine too), ideally in the Epcot Resort area or a hotel where I can walk to the Skyliner. Disney's website is pretty much completely sold out except for the most expensive rooms. I have Holiday Inn Disney Springs booked at $188/night from 2/23/20 - 2/25/20 and then All Star Sports from 2/25/20 - 2/28/20 at $160/night. I looked on both Hotwire and Priceline Express but don't really see much availability. Ideally looking for something at $200/night or less.

Best I found was Swan at ~$300/night through Ticketsatwork.com - if anyone can help me find one of these hidden deals, it would be greatly appreciated!

Brand new to this - I'm trying to find a hotel for 2/23/20 - 2/28/20 in the Park (Swan/Dolphin fine too), ideally in the Epcot Resort area or a hotel where I can walk to the Skyliner. Disney's website is pretty much completely sold out except for the most expensive rooms. I have Holiday Inn Disney Springs booked at $188/night from 2/23/20 - 2/25/20 and then All Star Sports from 2/25/20 - 2/28/20 at $160/night. I looked on both Hotwire and Priceline Express but don't really see much availability. Ideally looking for something at $200/night or less.

Best I found was Swan at ~$300/night through Ticketsatwork.com - if anyone can help me find one of these hidden deals, it would be greatly appreciated!
I see pop century standard room for $175.80 a night 2/23-2/28 on the disney website right now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter