Priceline Express Deals

I just got AS Music for 94 a night through the other major booking site for feb 2-5....

They have similar through official WDW site.

Can this or another AS be booked cheaper through Priceline?

Sorry I have 2 days to cancel and still new to the blind booking thing.

I just got AS Music for 94 a night through the other major booking site for feb 2-5....

On Hotwire, I’m seeing Sports for $49 (Bonnet Creek 3-star 4.1/5), and Music for $79 (Bonnet Creek 3-star 4.0/5)

I’d be all over that price for Sports!

You’re asking about on-site, but then differentiating between WDW and DS. Some of the hotels in DS have some of the on-site benefits like 60-day FP windows, but they are not considered on-site and do not have all on-site benefits such as free parking at the parks, airport shuttle, etc.

Could you clarify what you’re looking for?
Sorry if that was confusing! I'm looking for the DS hotels that offer the 60 day FP. Thanks! I tried looking but was super confused!

On Hotwire, I’m seeing Sports for $49 (Bonnet Creek 3-star 4.1/5), and Music for $79 (Bonnet Creek 3-star 4.0/5)

I’d be all over that price for Sports!
Ok, so airport shuttle is a lock?

any other hints for like Swan or Dolphin, Coronado or similar!?!

thank you BTW!

Sorry if that was confusing! I'm looking for the DS hotels that offer the 60 day FP. Thanks! I tried looking but was super confused!
AKL is $355 in Bonnet Creek 4 star
POR is $255 in Bonnet Creek 3.5 star

Disney Springs
B Resort - $119 4-star 4.0/5
Doubletree - $122 3.5 star 4.2/5
Hilton Orlando LBV - $133 4 star 4.2/5
Best Western - $109 3 star 3.9/5

AKL is $355 in Bonnet Creek 4 star
POR is $255 in Bonnet Creek 3.5 star

Disney Springs
B Resort - $119 4-star 4.0/5
Doubletree - $122 3.5 star 4.2/5
Hilton Orlando LBV - $133 4 star 4.2/5
Best Western - $109 3 star 3.9/5
You are an awesome person.
Thank you, may your future days be filled with good Kharma!

Ok, so airport shuttle is a lock?

any other hints for like Swan or Dolphin, Coronado or similar!?!

thank you BTW!
Airport shuttle is usually a lock. We have sometimes seen it for resorts that don’t have a free shuttle, and it’s technically not wrong because guests could pay for a Mears shuttle. But for most of Bonnet Creek, airport shuttle is WDW, and the only 3.0 resorts in Bonnet Creek are WDW values.

Dolphin is $358 4-star, 4.1/5 $34 resort fee; looks like it could be for a suite, but no guarantee

Not seeing Swan or any mods

For hints:
Swan would also have the $34 resort fee and be 4.2/5
Mods are 3.5 with airport shuttle. Try to match them with their ratings. Also, the room type can be a hint. For example, Royal Room is POR. “Pet friendly” in the description is also POR. Ignore any listings with free parking or free breakfast

Last edited:

You are an awesome person.
Thank you, may your future days be filled with good Kharma!
Hope you can use something here. 😊

Hotwire does change prices (at least by a few bucks) fairly frequently, so if you aren’t booking immediately, feel free to ask someone to double check the listing that interests you.

Just to clarify, these are 4/4-4/11, as requested by @Ashleybs.

Last edited:
Could someone help me identify a hotel? Dates are Mar. 21 - 28th. I'm seeing a 4 star hotel in Bonnet Creek for $299. It says that this deal is 50% off. Ratings are 4.5/5. Amenities include airport shuttle, children's activities, fitness center, pools, restaurants, golf nearby & smoke free rooms. Thanks so much!

Dang, the day I'm looking at must be when everyone is coming in. I was just hoping for 1 or 2 nights for my bday (either 2/6-2/7 or 2/6-2/8) and just gotten a couple of Disney Springs hotels at a semi high price, or the Swan/Dolphin for $175+

Could someone help me identify a hotel? Dates are Mar. 21 - 28th. I'm seeing a 4 star hotel in Bonnet Creek for $299. It says that this deal is 50% off. Ratings are 4.5/5. Amenities include airport shuttle, children's activities, fitness center, pools, restaurants, golf nearby & smoke free rooms. Thanks so much!
This is on Hotwire? I think I see the one you are referring to. Revealhotels dot com doesn't seem to reveal Disney hotels anymore. I'm getting the message that it can't reveal the one you are looking at so I would guess it is a Disney deluxe. There doesn't seem to be a resort fee and the other seems to match up. I don't know the ratings for the deluxe on HW. Hopefully someone else can help you.

AKL
It’s 0.2 miles from AK when I check distances to landmarks

Thank you!!! I was really interested in it, until I realized I could get AKL cheaper through my AP discount. The search continues. Dh isn't willing to pay that much for AKL. Thanks again!

Thank you!!! I was really interested in it, until I realized I could get AKL cheaper through my AP discount. The search continues. Dh isn't willing to pay that much for AKL. Thanks again!

last year I found AKL for a week in September for $177/night on PL. I know that’s the off season but we thought that was a rate worth booking. We ended up going a different time of year and bringing our travel trailer to the fort, but we are eyeing express deals for our trip this year. I would have a hard time paying much more than the $177 for AKL.

Howdy, I'd appreciate in the future if you linked to the original blog post the calendar came from rather than post it - I write those posts for Touring Plans, so they deserve the web traffic. :)

I’am so sorry. I was hopping on a plane for work when I quickly saw it on twitter and posted it. I didn’t realize link didn’t paste until I’m seeing it now for 1st time. I wholeheartedly give you and Touring Plans all the credit. Love ur site and encourage those looking to visit Disney to join.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!