• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

Save an Extra $15 off
Hotel Express Deals in App
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
69Z7XT3628V
Book by 05/09/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

Has anyone booked a DVC room through Priceline before, do you get house keeping?

Can you access the DVC laundry?

Staying at AKL Jambo in a studio villa.

You are entitled to both daily housekeeping as well as access to the laundry room. If you don’t get daily housekeeping and want it (as in your room accidentally got skipped, which happens sometimes with stays in DVC Villas made on cash reservations) just call housekeeping and let them know.

Your MB should work on the laundry room door, which is sometimes just open anyway at Jambo in my experience. If it doesn’t, just visit the front desk. The laundry room access is an amenity of your room type so you are entitled to use it - just as if you had booked a one bedroom villa or larger, you’d be entitled to use the washer/dryer that comes inside those room types.

Thanks I was hoping for a hotel room but the room type is “Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House - deluxe studio - standard view”

Are ”villas” DVC?

The villas at AKL are both cash rooms and DVC rooms. If you are booking through Priceline you aren't renting someone's DVC points (using a timeshare), you are getting a room from the "cash room" stock. I don't believe AKL has separate "hotel room" and "DVC room" areas, they are all in the same pool of rooms.

What are the chances of finding an onsite resort for 5/16-19? All of the values are sold out on disney for sun/fun, passholder and even rack rates. I am currently booked at Springhill Suites but would love to find something on site.

What are the chances of finding an onsite resort for 5/16-19? All of the values are sold out on disney for sun/fun, passholder and even rack rates. I am currently booked at Springhill Suites but would love to find something on site.
I see the dolphin for $211 on your dates. GF for only $450!

Just a heads up if you are into ebates - 10% cash back on hotels today!
Even better-- if you use RetailMeNot they have a coupon code for 10% off so you don't need to wait for Ebates! You can't stack them though-- you have to get to Priceline from RMN to use the code (I tried). Just used this on an already discounted room at the GF and paid significantly less than the 40% off passholder rate!

I just got the Swan on Hotwire for $87 August 16th-17th! We needed a hotel for one night before we start our package on the 17th. We love staying here and it was a great price even with the tax and resort fee.
What are the amenities/details that show for the Swan on Hotwire?

I see an Allstars for $72 on Hotwire...5/27-30

eta: on Priceline for same dates I saw swan for $102 I believe it was and $92 for dolphin

Last edited:
Seeing anything for 6/2 to 6/3? Cant tell if its wyndham grand or dolphin on express deals. Nothing on hotwire, correct?
The Dolphin is the $94 express deal with 4 stars and 600 reviews.

The Hilton Bonnet Creek is $98 4 star with 500 reviews.

There's a 3 star coming up for $144.00 that looks to be All-Star Music. I wonder if it's a suite because it says regular price is $256.00?? That's the price they have for that night at Music in a suite with a regular booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter