Priceline Express Deals

Thank you for posting your code. I was able to use it on a club level stay at Beach Club in December. I had been watching Priceline for about 3 months & let our preferred Yacht Club rooms get away. This code was the final push I needed to book thru Priceline for the first time. Now I can cancel the way too expensive cottage suite at Boardwalk that was the only club level room available with the bounceback deal for our dates.

Edit to add: it was a regular hotel booking that I used it for. Saved me $650! Now can someone please review how I get the Disney confirmation number to link it to MDE? I call Priceline customer service & ask? Thanks!
Yay, I'm glad you were able to put the code to good use. That should be a wonderful vacation!

For PL regular bookings, I've always received the Disney confirmation number within the itinerary email PL sends soon after the purchase. My emails include a PL trip number toward the top of the message, but then there's a separate confirmation number listed further down in the email with the other hotel/room details. That confirmation number can be linked to MDE, at least in my experience.

Yay, I'm glad you were able to put the code to good use. That should be a wonderful vacation!

For PL regular bookings, I've always received the Disney confirmation number within the itinerary email PL sends soon after the purchase. My emails include a PL trip number toward the top of the message, but then there's a separate confirmation number listed further down in the email with the other hotel/room details. That confirmation number can be linked to MDE, at least in my experience.

I see the number you mean. I just tried to link it & it won’t link. Does it take awhile for Disney to get the info from Priceline? Maybe I need to wait a little longer since it hasn’t even been 24 hours since I booked. Thanks again!

If you're staying for at least 5 nights, you can get 10% off on regular bookings with RMNTAKE10 if you click through from RetailMeNot (the code will not work if you don't get there through RetailMeNot). RMNSELECT8 gives 8% on 2 nights or longer. These aren't cash back, they come right off the total.

The code was emailed directly from PL. I've only just started receiving the occasional code that works for regular bookings within the past month or so. Most of my PL promo emails are still just good for Express Deals, but if you're already receiving PL emails, keep an eye on the wording for the promo codes. I've had success using a PL 10% off code on regular bookings and stacking with a cashback website offer (Ebates/Rakuten) to increase the savings a little more, which is nice!

Thank you both so much for this info!

I see the number you mean. I just tried to link it & it won’t link. Does it take awhile for Disney to get the info from Priceline? Maybe I need to wait a little longer since it hasn’t even been 24 hours since I booked. Thanks again!

Yes, you need to wait more than 24 hours, sometimes it can take a bit longer than that.

I want to say it took about 3 business days for Disney wholesale to be able to see my reservation. once they had it, everything was smooth sailing! I was able to add my children without any issues.

The code was emailed directly from PL. I've only just started receiving the occasional code that works for regular bookings within the past month or so. Most of my PL promo emails are still just good for Express Deals, but if you're already receiving PL emails, keep an eye on the wording for the promo codes. I've had success using a PL 10% off code on regular bookings and stacking with a cashback website offer (Ebates/Rakuten) to increase the savings a little more, which is nice!

Oh wow, stacking cashback with a regular Priceline coupon would be amazing.

it is! I used an Ebates cashback plus a 12% PL coupon for my stay in August. I think all told I saved almost $50 on the booking!

We have a week long stay at the GF coming up. I got 10% off and saved about $300 and sounds like I could have gotten another $300 back if I had a coupon that was stackable with cashback (the RMN one is not)! Too late now since that week is sold out, but good to know for next time!

So I tried to link my reservation again this morning. Again I got the error message & it wouldn’t link. I already have a bounceback reservation linked for those dates that I intend to cancel once this one is set. I was getting a bit worried about why it wouldn’t link & thought I was going to need to call priceline or Disney. As I scrolled the page I noticed it was the page to link a dining reservation not resort reservation. :rolleyes: Apparently because I already had a resort linked, MDE had defaulted to the next link, dining. Once I clicked back to the link a resort page, I was able to enter my Priceline reservation & linked it up! Yea, crisis averted! Feel so :goofy: that I didn’t notice it before.

Does anyone have a coupon code for Priceline? I missed the retailmenot code by 1 day and haven't found one in an online search.

So do any Disney Springs hotels have an airport shuttle that aren't Disney hotels? Also, one of the clues used to be "free parking" for a Disney resort, but now that is no longer the case, correct?

So do any Disney Springs hotels have an airport shuttle that aren't Disney hotels? Also, one of the clues used to be "free parking" for a Disney resort, but now that is no longer the case, correct?
For Priceline, I don't think they list that anymore but for awhile after the new parking charges, Hotwire, still had a free parking description for Disney resorts. I'm not sure if Hotwire updated that yet.

If I’m remembering correctly, B Resort lists airport shuttle as an amenity.

They also have a resort fee though, so it’s pretty easy to determine it’s not a Disney hotel.

Anyone know where to enter promo code on PL app? I can’t find it anywhere.

I’m on iPhone and it shows up after selecting the hotel and then the room choice:

ETA: this screen shot was from a disclosed booking for Swan. I just checked and the “Have a coupon code?” also showed up when booking an Express deal.

8490938D-5D99-4872-B898-43742EA9F8A8.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter