• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

Trying to figure this out. Looking to stay August 28 - sept 1. Any great tips to identify a hotel on property?

For anybody booking in the next few days!

Save an extra
10% OFF
When you use this coupon code.
Enter Coupon Code at Check Out:
nPruCWQ0kYjR1leHwWJtTHzp2MStRi4M0LnT3hvRUZQdT9C9ttQAEdm_6p4vTwAREqI4pb6R6YPROVny1nyRN6YFECUHIw=s0-d-e1-ft

7Aqeixsq0SgzC1ofrxuFjI250YepXUanQ0eFT367X3JhrM6JLKWsm32wUWfvtthfP5SK9FmaYUVNpyySDTbnph6BlMXnzQ=s0-d-e1-ft
6DG58F73H3

If anyone is looking for 5/14-5/15 looks like CSR is available for $92 on Hotwire ($113.12 with taxes/fees). Also looks Priceline has CSR for $89 for that date.

There is an all star showing up on Priceline from 5/12 - 5/16 for $66 as well.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for 5/14-5/15 looks like CSR is available for $92 on Hotwire ($113.12 with taxes/fees). Also looks Priceline has CSR for $89 for that date.

Ooohhhh getting closer to my dates!

Save an extra $15 off
hotel express deals in app
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
69Z7TC98G68
Book by 05/09/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

I’m a Priceline junkie. What do I look for on Hotwire?

Has anyone booked a DVC room through Priceline before, do you get house keeping?

Can you access the DVC laundry?

Staying at AKL Jambo in a studio villa.

if you book through priceline, you're getting one of the cash rooms, not one of the DVC timeshare rooms. You would get regular housekeeping, I'm not 100% sure if the "regular" hotel side guests have access to laundry like the DVC guests do.

Has anyone booked a DVC room through Priceline before, do you get house keeping?

Can you access the DVC laundry?

Staying at AKL Jambo in a studio villa.
I’ve booked through other places and DVC did not have room service. Not sure if booking through Priceline would make a difference. We did not try to access DVC laundry but used the clubhouse for our daughter which she loved.

if you book through priceline, you're getting one of the cash rooms, not one of the DVC timeshare rooms. You would get regular housekeeping, I'm not 100% sure if the "regular" hotel side guests have access to laundry like the DVC guests do.
Thanks I was hoping for a hotel room but the room type is “Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House - deluxe studio - standard view”

Are ”villas” DVC?

Thanks I was hoping for a hotel room but the room type is “Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House - deluxe studio - standard view”

Are ”villas” DVC?
Yes, the villas denote DVC. This means you're going to have a queen size bed and a pull-out couch.

Are ”villas” DVC?
Did you book this recently? Just curious since I feel like it's been a bit since any AKL/AKV deals have popped up. :)

I know the hotwire routine. What am i looking for on the priceline express deals? Im looking for one night, 6/2-6/3. Need one for last night of my trip, might as well stay onsite if a great deal can be had!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter