Priceline Express Deals

4 start hotel last week of June. 90.00 says 7+ on reviews and airport shuttle. It is Disney Springs so surprised it says airport shuttle. Disney Springs..any ideas? Also a 5 star listing for Bonnet Creek for 224.00 but no airport shuttle. I don't see 5 star listed on Better Bidding. Any ideas? Thanks!

Last edited:

4 start hotel last week of June. 90.00 says 7+ on reviews and airport shuttle. It is Disney Springs so surprised it says airport shuttle. Disney Springs..any ideas? Also a 5 star listing for Bonnet Creek for 224.00 but no airport shuttle. I don't see 5 star listed on Better Bidding. Any ideas? Thanks!
The Disney Springs one is the B Resort and the 5 star I believe is the Waldorf Astoria.

Hmmm I'm not seeing it come up for some reason. (I was going to check for you as I've booked the Swan on there and they give you a "hint" when you've booked there before.)
It is ok, I think they've decided to stick with their F&F rate at CSR. I appreciate you double checking. :)

Priceline 10% off code up for grabs, appears to be good for regular hotel bookings and Express Deals:

68T2QK9S42C
Book by 05/14/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

Thank you for posting your code. I was able to use it on a club level stay at Beach Club in December. I had been watching Priceline for about 3 months & let our preferred Yacht Club rooms get away. This code was the final push I needed to book thru Priceline for the first time. Now I can cancel the way too expensive cottage suite at Boardwalk that was the only club level room available with the bounceback deal for our dates.

Edit to add: it was a regular hotel booking that I used it for. Saved me $650! Now can someone please review how I get the Disney confirmation number to link it to MDE? I call Priceline customer service & ask? Thanks!

Last edited:
Would you mind sharing how you got this code? Was it emailed by PL? I have been searching for a regular booking code for awhile now. TIA!

If you're staying for at least 5 nights, you can get 10% off on regular bookings with RMNTAKE10 if you click through from RetailMeNot (the code will not work if you don't get there through RetailMeNot). RMNSELECT8 gives 8% on 2 nights or longer. These aren't cash back, they come right off the total.

Would you mind sharing how you got this code? Was it emailed by PL? I have been searching for a regular booking code for awhile now. TIA!
The code was emailed directly from PL. I've only just started receiving the occasional code that works for regular bookings within the past month or so. Most of my PL promo emails are still just good for Express Deals, but if you're already receiving PL emails, keep an eye on the wording for the promo codes. I've had success using a PL 10% off code on regular bookings and stacking with a cashback website offer (Ebates/Rakuten) to increase the savings a little more, which is nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter