Pre-Podcast Cruise meet at the Poly ~ 5/9 at 9pm

Are we planning on doing a group picture for the Dole Whip for Bawb Thread?

Is it BYOR? (bring your own rum...)

:rotfl: Every single darned time I have a Dole Whip float I say to Phillip, "You know what the only thing that would make this better is? Some rum."

I have been thinking all day that I can't have both a Dole Whip and one of those drinks. Maybe I can combine them both.:banana:

:rotfl: Every single darned time I have a Dole Whip float I say to Phillip, "You know what the only thing that would make this better is? Some rum."

Can you get a Dole Whip Float at Captain Cooks? :confused3 If so, I might have to bring a flask of rum. :rolleyes1

about what time is everyone meeting to see wishes?? is there a certain area where we will meet at??

about what time is everyone meeting to see wishes?? is there a certain area where we will meet at??
I believe wishes is at 10:00PM. We plan on getting to the Poly at around 8:30 just to hang out. I also thought we agreed to gather near the back of the Volcano Pool (main pool) where the beach and the pool meet.

I believe wishes is at 10:00PM. We plan on getting to the Poly at around 8:30 just to hang out. I also thought we agreed to gather near the back of the Volcano Pool (main pool) where the beach and the pool meet.

thanks!! we are eating at the blue zoo at 5:30 so we should be there in plenty of time see you then!!

See you there!! :cool1: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter