Pre-Podcast Cruise meet at the Poly ~ 5/9 at 9pm

My dd is coming. But, she said that I could take her to the Poly's kid's club, too. She absolutely loved it back in March when we tried it for the first time.

I didn't even think to tell anyone that my dh and dd will be there with me. I think it just says "Chickie" on the attendance list. Could you please add them for me? Thanks a bunch, and sorry for the hassle.

Can't wait!!!

Just wondering if this is only for cruisers, or if we could meet up with you guys as well?? We originally were booked on the cruise, but had to cancel :(, but we are going to be at disney still....if it would be ok, it would be me, DGF, and DGFs little bro... :cheer2:

Just wondering if this is only for cruisers, or if we could meet up with you guys as well?? We originally were booked on the cruise, but had to cancel :(, but we are going to be at disney still....if it would be ok, it would be me, DGF, and DGFs little bro... :cheer2:

Its not just for Podcast Cruisers...its for all DIS'ers and friends.:goodvibes

So excited to meet everyone! We'll be bringing DD3 (who is just happy to be there) and DD15 who I imagine will be rolling her eyes at how much of a dork her mother is. And of course DH who doesn't know what he is in for :goodvibes

Count me in on the list. I have always wanted to watch wishes from the Poly and since it is my birthday..... (hint, hint) What better night to do it.

Guynwdm (1 attending)

Will be great to get a jump on meeting people before the cruise.

Do they pipe the Wishes music onto the beach? I have the soundtrack on my iPod (I'm sure I'm not the only one :) ). I have a battery powered speaker too.

Just thought I'd ask.

Kim

Do they pipe the Wishes music onto the beach? I have the soundtrack on my iPod (I'm sure I'm not the only one :) ). I have a battery powered speaker too.

Just thought I'd ask.

Kim

Yes. They pipe the music onto the beach. The volume depends on where you are and how close to a speaker you are.

Bumping. This thread does not belong on page 2 folks! One week from today there will be 100 DISers on the beach!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Paul should be really muddy about a week from right now.....
:thumbsup2

Holy Crow! How will I find you all in the mass of humanity???

Oh, yeaaaaahhhhh, you WILL be the mass of humanity!.

Bumping. This thread does not belong on page 2 folks! One week from today there will be 100 DISers on the beach!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Absolutely amazing! Looking fwd to meeting all the :dance3:

Not sure if it makes a difference but I will be attending with DH - just noticed on the first page that the list had numbers on it...guess my RSVP wasn't explicit enuf :goodvibes :thumbsup2

cheers,
:flower3:

I will be calling the hotel this week and informing them of the Dole Whip meet and our needs. ;)

I'm sure I can figure out a suitable substitution.:upsidedow

Mmmmmm. Poly Pina Colava...

2468798079_6d6bed8369.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter