Pre-Podcast Cruise meet at the Poly ~ 5/9 at 9pm

DVCsince02

LOVES CAKE
:wave:
There will be a pre-cruise DIS meet and greet on Saturday, May 9th at the Polynesian Beach (behind the main pool) at 9pm, approximately 1 hour before Wishes. We invite our fellow cruisers and visiting DISers to join us for Dole Whips or what ever beverage you choose and say an early hello to watch Wishes and the Electric Water Pageant.

Here are some pics (thanks Dave) to guide you at the Poly.

DSC02813.jpg

DSC02816.jpg

If you are interested in continuing to party afterwards, the group will be going to Jellyrolls at the Boardwalk resort. Few things you should know:
There is a $10 cover charge to get into the bar.
Smoking is not allowed at Jellyrolls.

jellyrolls_lrg.jpg

If you are interested in attending, please reply and I'll make a list.

Hope to see you there!

:sail:

Attendees:
1. DVCsince02 & DH (2)
2. Scarlett873 & Rhett972 (2)
3. shellyminnie
4. tiggerbell
5. georgemoe & DW (2)
6. jeanigor
7. aaronmckie & A.Mickey (3)
8. Dodie & Phillip (2)
9. kab407 (2)
10.Madi100 (4)
11.chickie
12.halliesmommy01 (4)
13.chirurgeon (2)
14.klam chowder (2)
15.UrsulasShadow (2)
16.Becx N Gav (2)
17.sandy67
18.ragtopday
19.ADP (3)
20.parrotheadlois
21.tmli & slapwhitey (2)
22.OKW Lover & OKW Lover 2 (2)
23.YodaMouse
24.k5jmh & Minnie Garden (2)
25.firsttimemom
26.DLBS (3)
27.Launchpad11B
28.cocowum & DD (2)
29.exwdwcm (4)
30.aGoofyMom (3)
31.Cinderella89
32.Yvet & DH (2)
33.pershing
34.Caropooh (2)
35.3guysandagal
36.katscradle
37.SFBayDon
38.dis2cruise & Jim (2)
39.billwald (2)
40.tickledtink
41.kimisabella (2)
42.DUHGreg
43.LovesThumper (2)
44.cdnmickeylover & usetheforceluke (2)
45.aspen37
46.crazydisneyman (4)
47.btrim
48.Disneybridein2k3 (4)
49.Tonya2646 (3)
50.winotracy & AskAGeek (2)
51.Dagny
52.Addicted to Dopey (6)
53.cv workout & Hikin' man (2)
54.maziezoe (5)
55.Merry Mousketeer (Michael) & Disney Enabler (Carol) (2)
56.Spaddy (3)
57.columnwest
58.robind
59.quietgirll (3)
60.guynwdm
61.jacstangler (2)
62.experiment_627 (2)

My husband, Phillip, and I will be attending the Poly beach/Wishes portion of the event, but won't make it over to Jellyrolls afteward.

We'll be there. We probably won't be able to make it to Jellyrolls afterwards because of the kids. Maybe I'll send James over. He loves Jellyrolls. I do as well, but not as much as he does.

We'll DEFINITELY be at the Poly meet! Don't know about Jellyrolls, either, 'cause of the kiddo. Can't wait! Also, PM me it you need any help that evening; I'd be happy to help out.

Count me in (hopefully, I have to confirm my step-mom is willing to hang out with you nutty people)

Kim

I never said I wasn't nutty. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes Look who I am willingly hanging out with for a minimum of 4 days.

Kim

It's rubbing off :cool1: I told DH, who's missing 'that gene' and he said we should definitely take time away from the parks to go and toast Bawb! :goodvibes

So where in the Poly are the dole whips sold?

And is the Electric Water Pageant after Wishes?

cheers,
:flower3:

*jealous* here once again. Of course we leave on the 5th and can not come. I hope all my fellow podcast cruisers have a fantastic time!!! We will be there in spirit!!

Ummmm, YEAH, I'm there! I might even bring the theoretical husband, and possibly his cousin/wife as well...if I'm still speaking to them all at that point.

It's rubbing off :cool1: I told DH, who's missing 'that gene' and he said we should definitely take time away from the parks to go and toast Bawb! :goodvibes

So where in the Poly are the dole whips sold?

And is the Electric Water Pageant after Wishes?

cheers,
:flower3:
Dole Whips are sold in the little counter service restaurant inside the Poly. Captain Cook's maybe?

Not sure on the water pageant, but i'm sure we'll know soon! :)

Ummmm, YEAH, I'm there! I might even bring the theoretical husband, and possibly his cousin/wife as well...if I'm still speaking to them all at that point.

Isn't this the beginning of the trip? What are you going to do trapped on a ship with them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter