Pre-Podcast Cruise meet at the Poly ~ 5/9 at 9pm

Mmmmmm. Poly Pina Colava...

2468798079_6d6bed8369.jpg

Man card be damned!! I'm trying one of those! :thumbsup2

Finally convinced Stephan to stay at WDW the night before the cruise, so we'll be there. :cool1:

Which somehow reminded me -- today is the last day to add a stay at the Dolphin. We have one room left on May 9, but still have plenty of availability all other nights. Let me know as soon as possible if you want to make changes or add a stay.

Man card be damned!! I'm trying one of those! :thumbsup2

I am NOT a foo-foo girlie drink drinker, but these are to die for and both Phillip and I will have one in hand on Saturday night.

I am NOT a foo-foo girlie drink drinker, but these are to die for and both Phillip and I will have one in hand on Saturday night.

Is the red part strawberry?

I'll have one too! In each hand!! :rotfl:See you guys next weekend!! I leave tomorrow!! :woohoo:

We are having dinner at Kona beforehand with a friend that lives locally. It is ok if she comes along with us to the beach, right?

DH said last night that we will have to introduce her as our muggle friend. :lmao:

We are having dinner at Kona beforehand with a friend that lives locally. It is ok if she comes along with us to the beach, right?

DH said last night that we will have to introduce her as our muggle friend. :lmao:

You can't do that. Muggles are Universal Studios peeps.

Just spoke with Event Servces and Captain Cooks. They know we are coming and to have plenty of Dole Whips available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter