~ pre Christmas Crusin' ~ FANTASY December 10th - 17th 2016 ~

Ok the list is below. Please note that your group is only those rooms listed below the dashed line. Again since it is so close to the cruise date I can't guarantee that those groups will be able to get something or your gift could be a smaller type gift that could be done at the last minute. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ttujdZsF5g8ZgAOGBLjsaJQOBY/edit#gid=847533062

Sounds Great and I understand. I didn't know you needed our ages.
Ricardos (42) Cha-Leen (45)

Thank You Very Much

Sounds Great and I understand. I didn't know you needed our ages.
Ricardos (42) Cha-Leen (45)

Thank You Very Much
Oops guess I forgot to mention ages when I first responded to you. Sorry bout that. Ive got them in there now though.

Ok the list is below. Please note that your group is only those rooms listed below the dashed line. Again since it is so close to the cruise date I can't guarantee that those groups will be able to get something or your gift could be a smaller type gift that could be done at the last minute. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ttujdZsF5g8ZgAOGBLjsaJQOBY/edit#gid=847533062

As I was reading all the comments, to my understanding we are doing one gift per couple and kids, grandparents...ect there own gift.
Are the gifts distributed Once a day, Once the whole trip??????

As I was reading all the comments, to my understanding we are doing one gift per couple and kids, grandparents...ect there own gift.
Are the gifts distributed Once a day, Once the whole trip??????
There is no set way of doing it. My mom and I are just doing once for the whole trip. But if you want to do once a day that is up to you. You also don't have to do just 1 gift per couple and then kids/grandparents/etc. getting their own. That is just what my mom and I are doing. Just do whatever works best for you.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the fish extenders! We had a fun time coming back to the room and seeing what we would get. :)

All - THANK YOU for the fish extender gifts. We absolutely loved each gift and found them to be unique and thoughtful! It was so exciting to come back to find mystery gifts at our door. I think we spread them out nicely, something for each day. I hope you all enjoyed our contributions and had a wonderful cruise. (We enjoyed our trip beyond measure and can't wait to do it again!!)

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, have a good weekend and Happy 2017 to all!

Sincerely,
Angi, Marco, Marley and Gavin Gatica
Cabin 6664

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter