~ pre Christmas Crusin' ~ FANTASY December 10th - 17th 2016 ~

we've been on several cruises including a Panama Canal repo - but our last cruise was in 2009 with my mom and sister.

seems WDW is a tad cheaper than cruising these days, but looking forward to this one!!

Joining in - this will be our first DCL cruise. I'm a bit nervous after seeing so many changes since we booked (no more mickey mail, reduced pool/hot tub hours, change in alcohol policy -- most of these don't really affect us, but it does worry me to see a flurry of change)

We are looking forward to it though! Our party will be: me (Disney fan and planner of trips), DH (only one with cruise experience!), DD7 who will be 9 by the time we sail, and DS 3, who will be 4.

WELCOME!!

I too am wary of the changes...but plan to just keep watching changes. We have late seating for dining so the pool hot tub hours are like ....ugh!!

This will be our third cruise. Extended family, grandma (me), my son, daughter in law and two granddaughters who will be 8 and 9 at time of sailing. Hoping changes with pool and hot tub won't affect us too much.

I'll create a master manifest if you all will give names and kids ages - it's only 16 weeks until 2016!!!

If we completed the form you had in the post for this cruise do you need our information again or will that suffice

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise :beach:

the magic dry dock was on tlc this morning, and while it isn't the fantasy, it was nice to keep the excitement going!!

We are booked on this cruise as of today!!!:cool1: We are hoping to find a family here to be table mates with. We had a bit of a negative experience on the last cruise. We always look forward to meeting new people at our table. Our son, especially cant wait to meet our table mates because he always mamkes friends with them for the rest of the cruise (the go to the kids club together etc..) Anyway, on this past cruise a couple of weeks ago, we got to our table ont he first night and we had a table to ourselves. My husband and I were dissapointed but our son was really upset. He refused to eat dinner and was really sad. So I went and spoke to the head server in the dining room and she was great. By the following night she had us assigned to a new table with a great family with a son around our son's age and we all became good friends. Funny thing is that our new table mates told us that they were seated with another family the night before and it was really uncomfortable because it was a family that spoke zero english and looked like they didnt want to be with other people. So they spend the entire dinner in silence at the table. So we thought that maybe instead of leaving it to disney and to chance maybe it would be better if we find a family here on the disboards that we have things in common with. So here it goes:
I will be travelling with my husband and our son who will be 10 years old. He loves meeting new kids (preferebly boys near his age). Doesnt have to be exactly his age, the boy at our table this year was 6 years old and they got along great. Anyway, he loves the kids club, he loves video games like mine craft, love jurassic park and world, and now is really into harry potter :) As for my husband and I, we love all things disney. We even got married at disneyland 10 years ago. I used to work for disney studios, consumer products for years before we moved to northern california. :wave2::thumbsup2

I just moved our NY to San Juan cruise to this one!!! (haven't told hubby yet, lol). This will be our seventh cruise!!!! Second one on the Fantasy! So excited for another 'Christmas cruise'! So nice to see all the amazing Christmas decorations on board!

I have this cruised booked. Not 100% sure we are going, will depend on school schedule. Sailing in 21 days(Nov 28) on the Fantasy Western cruise. Hopefully this date will work out for us. :)

Hello everyone! This will be our 4th Disney Cruise (3rd on the Fantasy), we usually go in December but had to take a break this year :(

Our stateroom includes Myself, Husband Mother-in-law and 2 kiddos.
Ava-turning 9 cruise time
Kyle will be 11

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter