~ pre Christmas Crusin' ~ FANTASY December 10th - 17th 2016 ~

This is our first time doing fish extenders also. I think we will do a gift from each room for each child and a couples gift from each room.

That sounds perfect! We've got our gifts all ready to go. Looking so forward to it!

That sounds perfect! We've got our gifts all ready to go. Looking so forward to it!
This is also our first Dis Cruise and FE. Are we assigned a particular night or do we just distribute our gifts whenever we want to? What are some appropriate ideas for gifts? I have one idea but I'm hoping to get a feel for what actually occurs. Ha ha I am SO excited, I feel like I could burst at the seams! 41 days as per my countdown app!!

Oh - PS - my kids are 4 years old (twins), are there any other smaller kids coming? I see a 2, a 5 and a 6yo listed in our FE group but are there others? Maybe we could connect somehow beforehand so we have some familiar faces onboard? Lmk!

This is also our first Dis Cruise and FE. Are we assigned a particular night or do we just distribute our gifts whenever we want to? What are some appropriate ideas for gifts? I have one idea but I'm hoping to get a feel for what actually occurs. Ha ha I am SO excited, I feel like I could burst at the seams! 41 days as per my countdown app!!

There are lots of great FE gift ideas online. We are doing glow bracelets for pirate night and personalized Disney magnets for the kids to decorate their stateroom doors. The adults are getting some local treats famous from our area.

Etsy also has great ideas for FE gifts :)

Oh - PS - my kids are 4 years old (twins), are there any other smaller kids coming? I see a 2, a 5 and a 6yo listed in our FE group but are there others? Maybe we could connect somehow beforehand so we have some familiar faces onboard? Lmk!
Maybe we could do a meet up of our entire FE group on the first or second day? We would just need to figure out a time and place that would work well for everyone. If anyone else wants to chime in with thoughts on this feel free to do so.

Are we doing one gift per person or a gift per stateroom each day?
We are doing one gift per couple and one gift for each child. In-laws/grandparents will receive their own gift as well. You can do it however you would like though.

FISH EXTENDER UPDATE:

First off, Mama Peggy I have added you to the list since you mentioned collecting stuff for FE. Let me know if I was wrong in doing that and I can take you off if necessary.

Anyone who is interested in joining the FE has until Aug. 31 to be added to the list. After that I suppose we can start a late comers group if anyone else wants to join.

Those that are already in the FE list you need to confirm that you are still wanting to participate by posting on this thread. Once you are confirmed I will add a "C" next to your room number in the spreadsheet. Anyone who does not confirm their participation by Sept. 15 will be removed from the list. I will then separate into most likely 2 groups (unless we have a bunch add or drop before then). Thanks all!

Is it too early to call Disney to see what entertainment will be on our cruise? I'm hoping for John Charles!

We are doing one gift per couple and one gift for each child. In-laws/grandparents will receive their own gift as well. You can do it however you would like though.
All,
We have suffered a major loss and are in the process of canceling our trip. Please pray for our family.

All,
We have suffered a major loss and are in the process of canceling our trip. Please pray for our family.
Deidra, I am so sorry for your family's loss. Wishing you peace and strength during this difficult time.

Deidra, I am so sorry for your family's loss. Wishing you peace and strength during this difficult time.

Hello, We are The Martin's.
We are excited and ready to sail. We would like to participate in the Fish Gift Extender.

Hello, We are The Martin's.
We are excited and ready to sail. We would like to participate in the Fish Gift Extender.
I can put you in the late group but since the cruise is so close I don't know if the other groups will have enough time to get something for you. Give me the room number you are in and the names of those sailing and I'll put you on the list though.

I can put you in the late group but since the cruise is so close I don't know if the other groups will have enough time to get something for you. Give me the room number you are in and the names of those sailing and I'll put you on the list though.

OK Thank You. This is our first time doing the gifts, if you could explain how I would get the list and details please.

Room number 7684
Ricardos (Dad), Cha-Leen (mom), Ravin (daughter 11yrs)

OK Thank You. This is our first time doing the gifts, if you could explain how I would get the list and details please.

Room number 7684
Ricardos (Dad), Cha-Leen (mom), Ravin (daughter 11yrs)
Ok the list is below. Please note that your group is only those rooms listed below the dashed line. Again since it is so close to the cruise date I can't guarantee that those groups will be able to get something or your gift could be a smaller type gift that could be done at the last minute. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ttujdZsF5g8ZgAOGBLjsaJQOBY/edit#gid=847533062

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter