~ pre Christmas Crusin' ~ FANTASY December 10th - 17th 2016 ~

I completely understand; thank you for including us. I am going to start crafting next weekend!

Im counting 9 confirmed rooms for the FE, does this look correct to you all? Thanks!

Did anyone manage to book the Remy dessert experience on the first sea day? Trying to work out if it was even offered and if it was just gone by the time booking opened for silver CC members. We booked it for the 2nd sea day but that's our Palo brunch day as well! :drinking1

we will have 13 people in our group and interested in doing fe
we have 4 rooms
The main group is now closed. If you want I can put you in a late comers group. If you want to do that please give me your room numbers and names and ages of those in the rooms.

The main group is now closed. If you want I can put you in a late comers group. If you want to do that please give me your room numbers and names and ages of those in the rooms.
please put us on the list
Room 6116
Mary 70, Jim 75 and Amy 35
Room 6118
Jackie 70 and. Mel 73
Room 6114
Steve 49,Connie 47, Kylee 10 and Bryce 9
Room 6112
Sean 23, Ashley 20, Allyson 16 , and Ty 12

please put us on the list
Room 6116
Mary 70, Jim 75 and Amy 35
Room 6118
Jackie 70 and. Mel 73
Room 6114
Steve 49,Connie 47, Kylee 10 and Bryce 9
Room 6112
Sean 23, Ashley 20, Allyson 16 , and Ty 12
I am on my iPad and out of town at the moment. When I get home on Sunday I will start a late comers group.

Note to anyone in Fish extenders: I am putting the late comer group on the same document as our main group. They are separated by a dashed line. If you decide you want to give something to these rooms just let me know and you can be on both the main and late groups. Thanks!

Hi Everyone! I just came across this group and was hoping my family and I could be added to the FE group. This is our very first Disney cruise so it is all so new for us!
Susie (38)
Darren (38)
Carter (12) Star Wars, Mickey
Isabelle (10) Minnie, Princesses
Eli (8) Pluto, Star Wars
Stateroom #7622

Hi Everyone! I just came across this group and was hoping my family and I could be added to the FE group. This is our very first Disney cruise so it is all so new for us!
Susie (38)
Darren (38)
Carter (12) Star Wars, Mickey
Isabelle (10) Minnie, Princesses
Eli (8) Pluto, Star Wars
Stateroom #7622

I've added you to the late comer Fish Extender group. You can find the link in one of my posts above. Please note that your group is only those listed below the dashed line.

Eek! 8 more weeks! My husband and I are super excited about our first family Disney Cruise. Our kids won't find out until the morning of so we are having a hard time containing our excitement around them .
As this is our first ever cruise, and first time with Fish Extenders, I wanted to confirm a few things.
It looks like the latecomers group consists of one other extended family and my family. Do adults participate in the gift exchange as well or just the children? Does each Stateroom do gifts or do families divided into 2 or more, do one group gift?
Thanks everyone!

If anyone is looking to upgrade there is some great prices available on GTY rooms at the moment. For example, I can get a deluxe verandah room for only £64 more then I paid, roughly $77 (I could cry at our exchange rate at the moment! :headache:)

We decided not to go for it as we haven't done GTY before and I think we like the fact that we know what our room number is - is that weird considering it is such a cheap upgrade?!

Eek! 8 more weeks! My husband and I are super excited about our first family Disney Cruise. Our kids won't find out until the morning of so we are having a hard time containing our excitement around them .
As this is our first ever cruise, and first time with Fish Extenders, I wanted to confirm a few things.
It looks like the latecomers group consists of one other extended family and my family. Do adults participate in the gift exchange as well or just the children? Does each Stateroom do gifts or do families divided into 2 or more, do one group gift?
Thanks everyone!
This is our first time doing fish extenders also. I think we will do a gift from each room for each child and a couples gift from each room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter