Pot smokers at DLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure merf would love to go to Micechat for all of his DL bashing needs, but he's already been banned from there. Among other places. :rolleyes1

I'm sure merf would love to go to Micechat for all of his DL bashing needs, but he's already been banned from there. Among other places. :rolleyes1

Yeah, I have seem him post things wrongly on DIS and then it gets moved to boards were apparently he isn't welcome.

yeah maybe he can go join mouseplanet then...:rolleyes1 but then again launghingplace is the perfect place for him, they are just as judgmental as he is and they love to bash everything!!!! even people :rolleyes1

yeah maybe he can go join mouseplanet then...:rolleyes1 but then again launghingplace is the perfect place for him, they are just as judgmental as he is and they love to bash everything!!!! even people :rolleyes1
You were pretty good at the bashing thing too LOVEDCA, gone from LP but not forgotten.

In CA, medical marijuana is legal if you have a doctor's prescription. But you can't smoke it on amusement park rides, in a motor vehicle that is being operated, or any place where smoking is not allowed. The question arises -- should you be allowed to smoke medical marijuana anywhere that smoking cigarettes is allowed? If it is for medical purposes, the ADA could get involved -- DL would not tell guests that the couldn't take prescription codeine, vicodin, Valium, or any other prescription medications -- it's none of Disney's business. However, what about marijuana for recreational use? That's on the ballot in November, and it may become legal in CA, just like alcohol (you can use, but can't work or drive under the influence). But DL does not serve any alcohol at all, and alcohol in DCA, DTD, and the Disney Hotels is limited to restaurants or very specific areas. If guests were using MJ in a designated smoking area, would Disney security ask them to show their medical cards to prove that it wasn't "recreational" use? This could get very messy.

In CA, medical marijuana is legal if you have a doctor's prescription. But you can't smoke it on amusement park rides, in a motor vehicle that is being operated, or any place where smoking is not allowed. The question arises -- should you be allowed to smoke medical marijuana anywhere that smoking cigarettes is allowed? If it is for medical purposes, the ADA could get involved -- DL would not tell guests that the couldn't take prescription codeine, vicodin, Valium, or any other prescription medications -- it's none of Disney's business. However, what about marijuana for recreational use? That's on the ballot in November, and it may become legal in CA, just like alcohol (you can use, but can't work or drive under the influence). But DL does not serve any alcohol at all, and alcohol in DCA, DTD, and the Disney Hotels is limited to restaurants or very specific areas. If guests were using MJ in a designated smoking area, would Disney security ask them to show their medical cards to prove that it wasn't "recreational" use? This could get very messy.

katie has the right idea. could of been for medicanel purposes! now these days you never know!

...yes, maybe it was medicinal but I doubt it since they were smoking on POTC. Medicinal or not though, I'd rather see stoners at DL than obnoxious drunk people.

...yes, maybe it was medicinal but I doubt it since they were smoking on POTC. Medicinal or not though, I'd rather see stoners at DL than obnoxious drunk people.

The way things are going, it seems like it won't be long before we have an abundance of both in the parks. Sigh.

And to think, my dad was turned away at the Disneyland gates once because his hair was too long, lol!....now alcohol and weed abound.

When I used to live in Long Beach and go once a week, I would see people my age and older, smoking bud all the time.

And they wouldn't hide it at all...once by the benches in NOS by the train, near POTC, Tom Sawyers, and a few times at DCA.

It's pretty sad after the first couple times that you see it, you pretty much expect to see it everytime you go. :sad2:

I would venture to guess that there are plenty of people who are already quietly enjoying DL with a buzz going on. It's just that the ones who are dumb enough to do it on a ride are the ones that you notice...

The way things are going, it seems like it won't be long before we have an abundance of both in the parks. Sigh.

And to think, my dad was turned away at the Disneyland gates once because his hair was too long, lol!....now alcohol and weed abound.

When I used to live in Long Beach and go once a week, I would see people my age and older, smoking bud all the time.

And they wouldn't hide it at all...once by the benches in NOS by the train, near POTC, Tom Sawyers, and a few times at DCA.

It's pretty sad after the first couple times that you see it, you pretty much expect to see it everytime you go. :sad2:

Geez. I've been to the park literally hundreds of times and I've never noticed people smoking pot. I don't doubt it happens but I, personally, haven't encountered it (thankfully.)

Then again, I stay away from any type of smokers because I find it all to be quite nasty and smelly.

besides dreams, that is lp, i have one different screen name over there and its lovedca, not that i post there anymore.i like it better here.......

geez why can't people just leave me alone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter