Post Your Shoes!

Can I play too? I just got my shoes in today!

SANY1030-2.jpg

Hey, off topic, sorry, but is your wedding in October? Just trying to workout from your ticker! I'm October 25th :goodvibes

im almost a week before! How fun is that! Are you traveling all the way from England? That must take forever And the time difference. oy. you are one tough cookie! :worship:

I posted this on my PJ too but I think I've found my shoes! I took them with me for my dress fitting and with their heel, I won't have to have it hemmed! And all of the consultants loved it! The only thing is, the sequins are silver on the back so I have to keep making sure they're turned the right way (not such a big deal, but a little bit of a pain). And they are pretty comfy too (I am so not a heel girl!)

shoes5.jpg

What do you guys think?

I posted this on my PJ too but I think I've found my shoes! I took them with me for my dress fitting and with their heel, I won't have to have it hemmed! And all of the consultants loved it! The only thing is, the sequins are silver on the back so I have to keep making sure they're turned the right way (not such a big deal, but a little bit of a pain). And they are pretty comfy too (I am so not a heel girl!)

shoes5.jpg

What do you guys think?

Phenomenal. :lovestruc But i would break my neck in those. how many inches on the heel?

Phenomenal. :lovestruc But i would break my neck in those. how many inches on the heel?

Thanks! They're 4 1/2 I think, but I think the platform is 1 inch so it's really only 3 1/2 inches. And I'm not a heel girl at all but for some reason the platform part helps so it doesn't feel like I'm stumbling along in heels.

actually the ones i purchased where from zappos and they were Coloriffics Avalon. They do look real similar to the Touch Ups but i think the pleating is a little different and in the Coloriffics you can see the platform, the other is hidden. Looks like the Touch ups are cheaper though. Good Luck shoe shopping!

http://www.zappos.com/coloriffics-avalon-white

actually the ones i purchased where from zappos and they were Coloriffics Avalon. They do look real similar to the Touch Ups but i think the pleating is a little different and in the Coloriffics you can see the platform, the other is hidden. Looks like the Touch ups are cheaper though. Good Luck shoe shopping!

http://www.zappos.com/coloriffics-avalon-white
Yes, they do look a bit different. I do like the hidden platform, I wish all platforms were hidden. They're still both very pretty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter