Post Your Shoes!

here were mine - i got them at DSW.

165741009-0011.jpg

I have loved this thread, I can now finally post!

These arrived yesterday and they are perfect - they are satin so they have a bit of a silver shimmer to them that you can't see in the photo.

I got them from eBay and they were only £25 :goodvibes

This thread is great - I loooove looking at everyone's gorgeous shoes! :cloud9:

P_5354_2_122290.jpg

Here are mine! No personal pics yet, but i loved that they were simple & classic, with the rinestone bands for a little sparkle.

Now my dilema - do I dye them "watermelon" (hot pink) to match my bridemaides dresses?! decisions, decisions! :goodvibes

Just got mine! I spent a whole day trying on wedding shoes and didn't really like anything until these:

Swoon.jpg

I wanted something really delicate and feminine. And they're so comfortable!

I have a little bit to wait yet before my wedding, but I did find my shoes!

I have a bad knee and back problems, so I threw out being able to wear heels a long time ago. After almost eight months of looking, my MtOH took me in a DSW for the first time. Less than ten minutes later, I was pacing the store in these babies:

theshoes.jpg

They are actually more comfortable than my tennis shoes!

I saw the heading labeled "shoes" and i just couldnt stop myself from commenting! i love all these shoes! i would be lucky to own just one pair! well, because...i love shoes. period! i wish i could post a pic of mine! but it says i cant yet. so, soon i hope!
its nice to see so many other excited brides out there! im new to this posting thing. wish me luck!

This thread is great - I loooove looking at everyone's gorgeous shoes! :cloud9:

P_5354_2_122290.jpg

Here are mine! No personal pics yet, but i loved that they were simple & classic, with the rinestone bands for a little sparkle.

Now my dilema - do I dye them "watermelon" (hot pink) to match my bridemaides dresses?! decisions, decisions! :goodvibes

those are adorable...where'd you get them if you don't mind me asking? or the designer/make?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter