Post Your Shoes!

I might have to post these again in a few weeks after my wedding, but since I just got them, here are mine:
232323232%7Ffp733%3A2%3Enu%3D338%3B%3E276%3E5%3C7%3E247%3C2766%3B8259ot1lsi

232323232%7Ffp73398%3Enu%3D4%3B%3B9%3E995%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D338%3B36477234%3Anu0mrj

I posted this on my PJ too but I think I've found my shoes! I took them with me for my dress fitting and with their heel, I won't have to have it hemmed! And all of the consultants loved it! The only thing is, the sequins are silver on the back so I have to keep making sure they're turned the right way (not such a big deal, but a little bit of a pain). And they are pretty comfy too (I am so not a heel girl!)

shoes5.jpg

What do you guys think?
LOVE LOVE LOVE Those shoes! So fabulous!!

Here are my shoes. My MOH and flower girl will be wearing them too. The guys will be wearing black converse. I might do a teal shoelace for the guys (to match the accent color), but I'm not sure yet. I'm also going to put a hidden mickey some where on the shoes :thumbsup2

pinkglitterchucks.jpg

Here is mine:

IMG_0064-Copy.jpg

I actually bought these before I got engaged. I found them on clearance at the Aldo website. When I finally received them, I was so amazed how beautiful they were in person that I thought had to wear these for a "super special" occasion! So I decided I'd save them for when I get married.

I've been waiting about three years to finally wear these out! About 6 months left until I do!:cool1:
LOL no pun intended! :rotfl:

YAY SHOES! I am a supershoe person so this thread is right up my alley. I built a few pairs of converse on the website and am ordering them this week, I'm just not sure which pair I'm going with..As you see, they're going to be my something blue :laughing: I will be wearing a pair of pumps for the actual ceremony but once it's over and it's party time, the chucks are coming on! I'm leaning towards pair#1

These say K Loves W on the side, you can't really tell in the pic
221609_1933281219045_1452728356_2109801_7231831_n.jpg

Or these, they say K and W on the back
223065_1933278178969_1452728356_2109789_3720537_n.jpg

These are the ones I hope to get! I want to be sure I have my size correct before I order though. I will be getting my feet measured the next time I got out shopping.

There were other shoes that I thought would look better than my dress, but they all have too high of heels! It's so hard to find 2 or 2.5 inch heels!

1089836-p-2x.jpg

BTW... where to you all get those little bejeweled words and pictures for the bottom of your shoes?

Here are my shoes. My MOH and flower girl will be wearing them too. The guys will be wearing black converse. I might do a teal shoelace for the guys (to match the accent color), but I'm not sure yet. I'm also going to put a hidden mickey some where on the shoes :thumbsup2

pinkglitterchucks.jpg

My DD wore green converse at her wedding reception! She had pictures taken for her album and during one of the dances she lifted up her dress so that everyone saw her shoes...It was so funny....and her husband wore black nikes.

Sccrmnky2005 - I love,love your shoes! that's exactly what i was looking for, even the color but i don't think i have the patience to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter