Post Your Shoes!

kirstyc822

Mouseketeer
Hi all you beautiful brides on here!

I have been looking through lots of your pictures on here and I cant tell you how happy and excited I am when I see how beautiful they all are!

If anyone gets a chance I would love to see pictures of your bridal shoes, I need inspiration!

Thanks in advance

Kirsty xxx

Here you go!!

K_A1164_9-22-10.JPG

K_A1101_9-22-10.JPG

Oh thank you!

Your shoes are gorgeous! Im definately going for something fabulous like yours

xxx

I won't be wearing them 'til a year from today (yay!), but these are my VR shoes:

P9123056.jpg

P9123061.jpg

Here are mine! A little over three months to go :banana:

I wore them vacuuming today lol.

I originally wanted a higher heel, but realistically...I can't wear heels. I didn't want to be in pain on my wedding day!

Wedding008-1.jpg

I love purple, had to get it in there somehow!

Roots5.jpg

Pattie33.jpg

They didn't stay on to long, but boy did I love them! I have to get DH to take me out one night soon so I can wear them again!

I LOVED my shoes!! I wore these for the ceremony and photos:

silvershoes-1.jpg

I found this bag to match:
SILVERPURSE.jpg

I changed into these for the reception:
whiteskechers.jpg

ETA: sorry they are so large. I re-sized them on photobucket but they are still huge. Sorry!

Ah ladies thank you so much, all these fabulous shoes I just dont know how im going to choose!

The princess in me really wants mega sparkly ones - a la Glass Slippers! Will see what I come up with, will definately have fun looking

Thanks again xx

Here are my Unfinished Shoes, but they will be covered in Swarvoski Crystals once I'm finished... It's a long process!! lol:rotfl:

DSC_8556.jpg

DSC_8557.jpg

DSC_8558.jpg

ENJOY!!

Here are my Unfinished Shoes, but they will be covered in Swarvoski Crystals once I'm finished... It's a long process!! lol:rotfl:

DSC_8556.jpg

DSC_8557.jpg

DSC_8558.jpg

ENJOY!!

omg I loooove what you are doing with them... i was reading your PJ and found someone else who did this to their shoes.... i am soooo doing mine toooo!!!! what size crystals did you use???

Here are mine, I will be wearing 2 months and 15 days from now...eeeek:

0323101234.jpg

0323101235.jpg

My reception shoes:

receptionshoes.jpg

I don't have a picture yet because they aren't made yet....yes I said MADE. I am buying my shoes and then sending them to a local girl who hand paints them to truly represent you and your DF. They are absolutely gorgeous!!! Check out her website:

www.figgieshoes.com

or look up Figgie shoes on facebook (she has more pictures there).

Let me know what you think!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter