Popping THE question (UPDATED with Ring pic !) ( and now Trip Report Link )

wow!the ring is gorgeous!

really like all the ideas, (esp.stitch live proposal!but Im a sucker for stitch!) Im sure however you choose to ask will be perfect!

xoxo

sorry!didn't mean to post that twice...although it won't appear twice now as Ive changed this to an apology...:headache: damn this stupid computer!

xoxox

sorry!didn't mean to post that twice...although it won't appear twice now as Ive changed this to an apology...:headache: damn this stupid computer!

xoxox

lol ! :)

Thanks everyone for your kind words, i better ask the father in law ( to be ) now really!

Gorgeous ring :thumbsup2

Does your GF have any idea yet?

How lovely, beautiful ring and beautiful place to pop the question. Hope you stay romantic all your married lives. Congratulations to you both.

Gorgeous ring :thumbsup2

Does your GF have any idea yet?

My gf does not have a hint of an idea so it really will be a big surprise, and hopefully a good one. We have been together for 7 years though so im quite confident she'll say yes so a bit less pressure maybe?

Im hoping it will be something to rememebr so what better place than Disney!

lol ! :)

Thanks everyone for your kind words, i better ask the father in law ( to be ) now really!

I'm such a ditz when it comes to computers...:confused:

Good luck with asking the father in law (to be) :goodvibes, if he's anything at all like my dad he'll be overjoyed...he's only dying to have somebody take me off his hands!:rotfl:

xoxo

I'm such a ditz when it comes to computers...:confused:

Good luck with asking the father in law (to be) :goodvibes, if he's anything at all like my dad he'll be overjoyed...he's only dying to have somebody take me off his hands!:rotfl:

xoxo

He'll be joking about offering to pay me i bet! lol

good luck and i hope all goes as planned.

i got caught out when i was going to ask mejulie at the castle........she found the (fake) ring when we was unpacking! doh!

Well, obivously my vote is for the Castle at EMH when you're the only two people in the park :cloud9: But it has been done before i think :rolleyes2:

But I looooove the Auberge carriage at EMH, or the fountain, or on Casey Jnr or LPDCTF would be ace! Both of those rides are so Disney to me!

California Grill would be the restaurant of choice, as we got lovely desserts there and wonderful treatment on our engagment.

OR get Stitch to aks your GF if she has a boyfriend, and then when she says yes you, and he starts saying how much better he is than you, go "well I want to spend my life with her Stitch" and do it!!

Shame there aren't fireworks or candlebration anymore.

Or you could ask her to take a photo of you at the partners statue and get down on one knee there? Very Disney and I love that statue!

OR get Stitch to aks your GF if she has a boyfriend, and then when she says yes you, and he starts saying how much better he is than you, go "well I want to spend my life with her Stitch" and do it!!

ah love that idea!! doe if it were me i like the idea of walk around the lake . ah love this thread :goodvibes .good luck anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter