Popping THE question (UPDATED with Ring pic !) ( and now Trip Report Link )

I think your both right with the whole over planning thing so im just leaving it as,

walk round lake
propose
sit on bench drinkers champers
balloon ride

in that order! lol

when exactly and anything else can just be done on the day. I'l certainly leave it as that though as the moment will probably define when to do it rather than the location round the lake.

And im definately wimping out of the Stitch idea. I know I would be embarressed but the gf would hate it even more in front of everyone.

She most likely remeber it for the wrong reasons, and i think she'll like it to be personnel.

imagining her face on ToT would be fun though! :scared1:

Loving the Stitch idea :rotfl2:

Where are you staying - is it fairly plush?? Sorry, it's prob in your signature but not checked! How about ordering a bottle of champers to be put in your room for when you head back after a nice day (before going out for the evening) - then when you get back she'll be surprised by the champers and you can pop the question before you start to drink it (well, hopefully, if she says yes!)... Then maybe a nice dinner afterwards somewhere like others have mentioned to celebrate?

I personally would prefer that to being asked in the park in case people stumbled on us - I'd be embarrassed... Also, there isn't a huge amount of planning needed and it doesn't need to take others into account (hopefully) that could ruin the moment! But that's just me :)

Good luck with it!

I think your both right with the whole over planning thing so im just leaving it as,

walk round lake
propose
sit on bench drinkers champers
balloon ride

in that order! lol

when exactly and anything else can just be done on the day. I'l certainly leave it as that though as the moment will probably define when to do it rather than the location round the lake.

And im definately wimping out of the Stitch idea. I know I would be embarressed but the gf would hate it even more in front of everyone.

She most likely remeber it for the wrong reasons, and i think she'll like it to be personnel.

imagining her face on ToT would be fun though! :scared1:

Loovely plan - but......the balloon is often not working due to weather conditions you might want a back up plan for that part? (Sorry but just thinking ahead!)

Loovely plan - but......the balloon is often not working due to weather conditions you might want a back up plan for that part? (Sorry but just thinking ahead!)

hmmm maybe a drink in the sequoia lodge then for back up.

If its raining then maybe ToT will come into play!

You could do what my DH did; he proposed to me on the train in front of Small World.
If you wanted to make it exactly like ours you'd have to find a 10 year old girl with extremely hairy legs to sit next to your girlfriend. :laughing:

Well after some thought and help and much searching of the jewellers I have picked this one:

Going to just see how the weather treats us and wait for the right moment for a little walk around the lake! or of course ToT :scared1:

Not long to go now, just need to cross my fingers for nice weather now

What a gorgeous ring. If she says no, I'll marry you.;)

Lovely ring Glenn!

My vote is on ToT, i would suggest popping the question when the doors shut to the ride, she wont have anywhere to run then :lmao:

fab ring!!!! cant see how she can say no to that (oh, and u of course ;):rotfl:)

will be hoping for nice weather for u and lookin forward to hearin all about it!!!!:thumbsup2

Eeeeeeeh! I am so excited for you Glenn!!!! Have a great trip and make sure you update us all on your return!

that ring is just beautiful!!! cant wait for your tr just to hear the story lol. fingers crossed for good weather and i hope it all goes to plan for you

That's a loooovely ring Glenn !!! :lovestruc Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter