• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop, pop, pop!!!!

You did a wonderful job.

I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats! :laughing:

So please tell, did the fishies live????

Next time forget about the savings . . . make Uncle Petey pay for Deluxe.

Sounds like you had a great vacation. Thanks for the updates and I can't wait to hear you talk about it on the podcast. I'm sure you will have lots of questions from John, Kevin and Pete. Hopefully they won't give you to hard of a time. :lmao:

Also wanted to comment on the women with all of the grandkids. I know of people that are similar in age as I am that have grown children and grandkids and I always think, my gosh, I have a 7 year old at home and they have grandkids. :eek: How are they the same age as me? :confused3 I just figure it keeps me young and I can pretend I'm not turning the big 4 0 next week. :laughing:

Love, love, love, loved your....POP POP POP TR! It was extremely entertaining! :lmao: Can't wait to hear the podcast next week! popcorn::

Great trip report! I loved reading it while here in the world :) So many parts were funny I was reading them out loud to my parents! Esp the fish part! Glad Fred was ok and that the cats were happy to see you. One more week and I'll see mine. And get ignored LOL Can't wait to hear you on the podcast!!!

Fred is alive and well. thanks for asking....:)

See you did raise the intern well. :banana:

I really enjoyed your trip report. Thank you for sharing you and your family's adventure. I now hope you don't get the Disney blues too bad.

I look forward to your report on the podcast. And don't worry, in like 124 days, you will have another Disney adventure.....a cruise adventure. :yay::yay:

I can't believe it it all over already.

Thank you Teresa for all your reports and letting us join you for your fabulous vacation.

Everyone seems bummed here at the Echols home today.................. I have yet to get only a glimpse of the Intern. Stella slept on the sofa last night( I believe in an attempt to distance herself from Grace).

I now understand what everyone means when they talk about Disney withdrawls. I hope this doesn't last long....

T.

Your trip report has been so enjoyable. Loved your down to earth approach. Hopefully the kitties will forgive you soon!

What a wonderful report T. I would interrupt my husband many times to read something aloud to him. Glad you had a great time and I hope the fish is okay!!!

Can't wait to hear more on the podcast!!!

Teresa, I cannot believe that I missed your live reporting :sad1: Never the less I read through every post and enjoyed being part of your holiday.

I am impressed you all survived in one room. Three days at Hard Rock Hotel are the limits for our family.

I am sure you now have a greater apprecation of how folks plan their Disney holidays.

BTW I have a fun image of folks getting rid of their snack credits. The cartoonists amongst the DIS would have fun with this :goodvibes

Just read the whole thread - what a great report. I laughed at so many things!
Do you find yourself wishing your trip was longer? That's usually how I feel. I always want another 2 days. But we have never stayed more than 6.
Can't wait to hear all about it on the podcast! Will you tell us the final $$ ahead of time??

Everyone seems bummed here at the Echols home today.................. I have yet to get only a glimpse of the Intern. Stella slept on the sofa last night( I believe in an attempt to distance herself from Grace).

I now understand what everyone means when they talk about Disney withdrawls. I hope this doesn't last long....

T.

Loved reading your reports this week :thumbsup2

I admire you spending that many nights in a value room with 4 of you - we only have 3 in a BLT studio and that's tight enough for us :scared1:

So when are you going to do it again? And would you stay at Pop again? Or am I spoiling the podcast report?

Thanks for sharing with us :)

Thanks Tereas for sharing your Disney Pop - Pop - Pop vacation adventures w/us. Good times girl, good times! The only thing missing was glitter.

They were some really nice updates that touched on what was unique about your family and how you vacation. Good idea for the challenge, and your trip reports are fun.

It tells me, again, that the Disney Dining Plan is not as great a situation as it sounds. It's always so much food . . . I'd rather save the room $ I think and not have 13 snacks at the end of my week - which is likely how it would go for us.

The first time I did the Dining Plan, it was for 3 full meals a day and included gratuity. Can you imagine? (The servers loved it, and did everything possible to get as much put on the ticket as possible!)

Loved the TR and your writing style reminded me of the great Erma Bombeck. Have you ever considered writing a book?

Thanks for the good time and laughs

Best cure for WDWW (Walt Disney World Withdrawal) -- start planning your next trip!

And thanks for the great TR! I didn't get a chance to read it live, so I just read the entire thread. Sounds like you had a great time, and I can't wait for the podcast report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter