• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop, pop, pop!!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience, Teresa! Can't wait to hear your recap on the podcast!

I am typing this for the 2nd time . Klaus deleted my first attempt when he jumped on my desk to get a hug and kiss. So if it magically apears twice... I blame Klaus...

Just got home to a weird smell in the house. I have named it "Max the intern lives alone smell" My tiny house looked large as we fanned out in every direction. Grace to her room with her laptop, Stella claimed the livingroom, Kelvin headed out back to check on his beloved orchids. I ran at breakneck speed to my wonderfully large king size bed. Tripping over Klaus, screaming at my feet. We hit the bed at the same time and met in the middle for a little "schnooge time". Roxie joined us as soon as she escaped the death grip Stella had her in while kissing her ears and neck.

Our trip home was quick and painless.

First thing this morning Kelvin went to the food court for breakfast and a few snacks. When he got back to the room, I headed out to use the remaining counter service credits on breakfast for the girls and I. We also joined the masses of people gathering their snacks for the long drive home. We walked out with 1 apple, 1 orange, 2 boxes of Nilla Wafers, 2 boxes of Wheat Thins, 1 box of Ritz crackers, a bag of cheese nips. 1 rice Crispy treat, 2 bottles of lemonade and a bottle of apple juice. It was a hoot seeing what everyone was getting with their snack credits. One had nothing but a tray full of candy, one with a tray full of fruit, and I saw a man with 9 bottles of water on his tray.. ( if he came back to my room with 9 waters I would be saying to him " now what do you expect the kids to eat in the car?" Just water? What the crap honey?.... This is why I went with Kelvin for the "gathering of the snacks" My hubby would have come back with 9 bananas.........

The cast member that checked us out told me that it peaks at 9:30 when it gets really wild with guests checking out and using all of their credits.

We loaded up the cart Kelvin got from guest services to take our bags to the car. How sad to see our little room empty of our belonging... only a large pile of wet towels and a full trash can would tell you that anyone had been in the room.

The ride home was very quiet. Stella singing softly to herself as she played with her new toys, Grace listening to her Ipod, Kelvin quietly driving.. and me?...... I was on the phone calling Stella School to get info about the 1st day of school Monday, calling my sister to tell her we were home from vacation, checking emails and planning my work day........

As I sit at my desk typing this, I can hear Grace in the Shower ( it's my hot water now girl, you have 10 minutes). The TV is blaring with Phin and Ferb. The cats are staring at me. ( the loving greeting we recieved has turned to "you left us alone with Max, and now we are mad!!! "

Back to the real world.... business as usual.....

T.:)

teresa-i think your pretty witty on the show but i have to say that your blogging is hilarious. your translate your thoughts well onto paper ..new career perhaps?? ;):rolleyes:

Thanks so much for doing your trip report each night!!

After having a bad couple of days at work, I looked forward each night to coming home and reading about your vacation :goodvibes

T,
Thanks for taking us along on your adventure with us. I had to laugh about your encounter with "Joan" in the pool and her too much info, that had me cracking up. So how much let in your pocket.?I enjoyed every minute of it, great job!:thumbsup2
Lesley

Sounds like a great trip!! Can't wait to see how much money was left in your pocket. :)

Oh, Teresa you have a great writing style. I have loved living vicariously through you this week. You need to have more of a presence on the DIS Unplugged Blog!

BTW:

Max Said " we have a fish?"

Best Trip report line ever. I spit out my drink laughing when I read that.:rotfl:

Laughed so hard I go tears in my eyes. :rotfl:

Thank you to everyone for your kind words. I had a great time this week. I hope my rambling words conveyed my thoughts clearly.

T.:love:

Wonderful reports, T! I look forward to hearing all about it on next weeks podcast. I'm guessing you didn't go to LaNoba this trip.

If you don't mind my asking, what did your family drink while in the parks? When we go in August, we drink about a bottle of bottled water every hour. Did you buy water? Did you bring your own?

Just managed to find you (all caught up now), but I really enjoyed it! Pop was on our list of places to try...before the third kid came along! Glad you were able to have a real vacation at Disney!

Lord knows I read a LOT of trip reports on this site, but this one was especially enjoyable.

You have a laid back writing style that goes down really easy, if that makes any sense. It was a lot of fun to read.

Thanks for taking the time to share with us !! :wizard:

Great job Teresa and I am glad you all had fun! You have a great way of telling a story in a down-to-earth way and I found myself wanting to read more and more. Hopefully you will have future opportunities to take us on a journey again. :thumbsup2

- Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter