• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop, pop, pop!!!!

newmouse2008

dis veteran
We're here!! I am sweaty! We are in the 60's. Not sure where hubby is sleeping.... This bed ain't big enough for him and me!

Totally relating...we're used to a Queen and those beds always seem just short of a double. We would switch each night and sleep with DS! We've since moved to CSR as DS is growing like a weed and the teenage years will be here anytime!

Hope you have a great trip...looking forward to reading your trip reports - I'm sure you will have some great stories!

Wooohoooooo!!! Now get Stella in the pool and park yourself at Petals for a beverage!! ;)

Make sure you get to see the cast members dance at the beginning of dinner service.

Have a great time...I'm considering a stay there sometime soon...can't wait to hear what you think of it.

Hope you have a fab-POP-ulous time.

I really enjoyed my week at Pop two years ago. But, I was hardly ever there. We were away from Pop from 9:30 am - 9:30 pm.

Maybe the beds are small, but that means you can cuddle more! :love:

It's all in the perspective!

Have a GREAT time!

Have fun Teresa, glad you have arrived, 60's is a great section! I think you need to call mousekeeping for a port a crib:rotfl2:
Lesley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter