jacstangler 2
DisneyMeMa 2

This list should be ordered as

Wine Tasting Waitlist-
Mary Jo 1
jacstangler 2
Fakereadhed 2
DisneyMeMa 2

Mary Jo and John signed up on the official list first.

I'm not a big wine drinker, so I'm going to just have a sip of Shanan's and I'll take my name off the list.
Not sure what's involved, Jen, just let me know what to do to de-list myself so someone can take my spot :)

(just to be 100% clear, Shan is still doing the wine, and we both are doing martini's)

I have emailed Mary Jo to see if she still wants to do this and have removed Jason from the list. Thanks!

I am also willing to share w/Stephan to free up a spot. He ended up drinking half of mine in Oct anyway. I like sweeter, less tannic wine than most of them. I hear a bottle of apple ice wine calling my name at Palo that night. :lovestruc

I am also willing to share w/Stephan to free up a spot. He ended up drinking half of mine in Oct anyway. I like sweeter, less tannic wine than most of them. I hear a bottle of apple ice wine calling my name at Palo that night. :lovestruc

Thank you!

Jen, please take Mary Jo off the waitlist. I'll notify John to see if he wants this one spot.

Jen, please change jacstangler to one on the waitlist. Thanks!

Hi I know it is late but I would like to be added to the waitlist. One would be good since sue and me plan to share. thank you

jacstangler and fakereadhed can be removed from the waitlist :banana::banana:

Hi how do we get put on the list for the wine tasting.
thank you we only need one spot thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter