Podcast Cruise Tasting Event Sign Up ~ Waitlist for Wine Tasting

DVCsince02

LOVES CAKE
As was discussed in chat last night, I'm going to start a thread for all those interested in tasting events (wine, martini, etc.) during the Podcast Cruise.

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

The date and time of the wine and martini tastings have been determined. Please read the below VERY CAREFULLY.

Disney is requiring us to GUARANTEE A MINIMUM OF 30 participants for each tasting.

***If you guarantee, you will have until May 5th to cancel, otherwise you may be charged by Disney if you no show.***

Martini Tasting
May 11th - Nassau Day @ 2:15pm - 3:15pm
$15.00 per person

Wine Tasting
May 11th - Nassau Day @ 4:00pm - 5:00pm
$12.00 per person

Again, Disney is requiring a minimum of 30 participants to each session. If you sign up and no show, you may be charged for that tasting.

Wine Tasting Waitlist-
jacstangler 1
Fakereadhed 1
mnra 1

THANKS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Martini Tasting
May 11th - Nassau Day @ 2:15pm - 3:15pm
$15.00 per person

DVCsince02 & Chris
kab407
winotracy & AskAGeek
Scarlett873 & Rhett973
jeanigor
Tickledtink33
Dodie
Tonya2426
Parrotheadlois & DUHGreg
TheBeadPirate & DH
aaronmckie & A.Mickey
UrsulasShadow
lttlmc3
klam chowder
robind
firsttimemom
LovesThumper
fakereadhed & DH
chickie
jake2, Lori & Leslie
SFBayDon
yodamouse
Disneybridein2k3 & DH
ragtopday
sandyh67
exwdwcm & Nancy & Jeanie
katscradle
safetymom
experiment 627 & L.E. Ott
chirurgeon
Kaa
dis2cruise & Jim (DH)
halliesmommy01
DisneyMeMa +1
disneyfan19712006
MenashaCorp
MerriePoppins
LudwigVB +1
SuperGenius & DD
Dagny
dbond & DH
datadoc5 - Bill, Alice and Carol
Wendysboyfriend Vince and Wendy
Hpyhiker - Darrel & Jo Chaney
dpuck1998 & DW
calypso*a*go*go & DH
tiggerbell

<70>

Wine Tasting
May 11th - Nassau Day @ 4:00pm - 5:00pm
$12.00 per person

DVCsince02 & Chris
kab407
winotracy & AskAGeek
jeanigor
OKW Lover
Tickledtink33
Tonya2426
chirurgeon
Judy
Yvet
Parrotheadlois & DUHGreg
TheBeadPirate & DH
UrsulasShadow
lttlmc3
robind
LovesThumper
firedancer
dpuck1998 & DW
fakereadhed & DH
chickie
SFBayDon
K5JMH & MinnieGarden
Scarlett873 & Rhett973
ragtopday
sandyh67
katscradle
jacstangler & Christy
experiment 627 & L.E. Ott
A.Mickey
Kaa
dis2cruise & Jim (DH)
MaryJo + 1
DisneyMeMa + 1
MenashaCorp
MerriePoppins
LudwigVB + 1
Sharon Seattle + Craig Smith
Super Genius & DD
Dagny
dbond & DH
datadoc5 - Bill, Alice and Carol
Wendysboyfriend Vince and Wendy
Hpyhiker - Darrel & Jo Chaney

<63>

Sorry I missed chat last night. I watched the debate, which was riveting I tell you, RIVETING :rolleyes: {{heavy sarcasm}}. I would love to do a wine tasting event. I could be forced into a martini event as well (no heavy arm-twisting required), but I think I'd rather do a wine tasting.

:woohoo:

Jen, I am interested in both. (Like it's no big surprise!)

As I mentioned last night, we had a really great pinotage (Kannonkop) at Jiko the other week. If you like pino noir, which I do, this something very similar. I've got to check the local wine shops to see if I can fine it here.

My arm can also be twisted for a single malt or small batch bourbons tastings.

You know that I must do these just to keep you all in line. I have no interest in drinking wine and/or martinis :laughing: :laughing:

You know that I must do these just to keep you all in line. I have no interest in drinking wine and/or martinis :laughing: :laughing:
Now that's about the funniest thing I think i've read in a long time! :rotfl: :lmao:
:rotfl2:

I'm all in as far as the martini tasting...Not a huge fan of wine, but I'll give that one a try, too.

Any word on a Mo-jee-to tasting???:rotfl2:

DVCsince02 do you know what you're getting into????? :dance3:

Count both Val & I in for the wine tasting. :boat:

Sign both me and my DH (Phillip) up for the wine tasting!

Umm - martinis scare me :scared1: (mostly due to a bad experience after a couple of chocolate martinis), but go ahead and sign us both up for that too. Livin' on the edge, baby. :rotfl:

You don't have to twist my arm, I'm in for both!!! :yay:

Ok, I don't know nothin' about drinkin' no wine, to paraphrase a famous movie line. But, I would like to try the wine tasting. Will there be someone there to explain what I am supposed to be tasting?

Kim

Chocolate............. :love: :love: For that tasting we are in.

For the wine tasting we are in to (Emiel and I).
For the Martini tasting, i don't know yet.. I dont know if i like Martini or not :headache: So that's something i'm going to try before i say yes to a tasting i don't like.....

Hi Jen!

Sign me and Greg up for both - I must get Greg to get his own identity. "DUH" (dear unappreciated husband) just isn't making it.
Lois

Please forgive the ingorance of a first timer, but for budgeting purposes (yes, I know its like 205 days away, but sometimes I am overly obsessive), how much are we looking at dollar wise?:confused: Regardless of the answer, its not going to change whether ot not I do it (still in for it). Just curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter