Podcast Cruise Tasting Event Sign Up ~ Waitlist for Wine Tasting

as was discussed in chat last night, i'm going to start a thread for all those interested in tasting events (wine, martini, etc.) during the podcast cruise.

major announcement!!!!

the date and time of the wine and martini tastings have been determined. Please read the below very carefully.

Disney is requiring us to guarantee a minimum of 30 participants for each tasting.

***if you guarantee, you will have until may 5th to cancel, otherwise you may be charged by disney if you no show.***

martini tasting
may 11th - nassau day @ 2:15pm - 3:15pm
$15.00 per person

wine tasting
may 11th - nassau day @ 4:00pm - 5:00pm
$12.00 per person

the catch - one of the disney institute sessions may be held during the martini tasting. There will be 2 other sessions during the cruise to attend and you can not attend more than one of those sessions, so this may be a good thing.

Again, disney is requiring a minimum of 30 participants to each session. If you sign up and no show, you may be charged for that tasting.

what you need to do.

please respond to this thread if you are 100% sure you will be attending, and which or both sessions.

i will mark guarantees by placing an * before your name below.

If you do not respond my may 5th, your name will be removed from the list, but please respond either way.

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

martini tasting
may 11th - nassau day @ 2:15pm - 3:15pm
$15.00 per person

*dvcsince02 & chris
kab407
winotracy & askageek
*scarlett873 & rhett973
*jeanigor
*tickledtink33
*dodie
tonya2426
parrotheadlois & duhgreg
*thebeadpirate & dh
aaronmckie & a.mickey
ursulasshadow
lttlmc3
klam chowder
robind
firsttimemom
lovesthumper
fakereadhed & dh
chickie
jake2, lori & leslie
sfbaydon
yodamouse
disneybridein2k3 & dh
ragtopday
sandyh67
exwdwcm & nancy & jeanie
katscradle
*safetymom
experiment 627 & l.e. Ott
*chirurgeon
*kaa
dis2cruise & jim (dh)
halliesmommy01
disneymema +1
disneyfan19712006
*menashacorp
*merriepoppins
ludwigvb +1
supergenius & dd
dagny
dbond & dh
datadoc5 - bill, alice and carol
wendysboyfriend vince and wendy
hpyhiker - darrel & jo chaney
*dpuck1998 & dw
*calypso*a*go*go & dh
*tiggerbell

<70>

wine tasting
may 11th - nassau day @ 4:00pm - 5:00pm
$12.00 per person

*dvcsince02 & chris
kab407
winotracy & askageek
*jeanigor
okw lover
*tickledtink33
tonya2426
*chirurgeon
*judy
yvet
parrotheadlois & duhgreg
*thebeadpirate & dh
ursulasshadow
lttlmc3
robind
lovesthumper
firedancer
*dpuck1998 & dw
fakereadhed & dh
chickie
sfbaydon
k5jmh & minniegarden
*scarlett873 & rhett973
ragtopday
sandyh67
katscradle
jacstangler & christy
experiment 627 & l.e. Ott
a.mickey
*kaa
dis2cruise & jim (dh)
maryjo + 1
disneymema + 1
*menashacorp
*merriepoppins
ludwigvb + 1
sharon seattle + craig smith
super genius & dd
dagny
dbond & dh
datadoc5 - bill, alice and carol
wendysboyfriend vince and wendy
hpyhiker - darrel & jo chaney

<63>

we're in for the wine tasting!

Check your personal e-mail for the sign up form to register for the martini and/or wine tastings.

Just so you all know, we will be requesting this information again on the form that Corey is getting ready (which I have been told will come out today). You will need to submit your information again on the form so we can track everything in one place and make it a little easier on Jen.

Thanks Tracy!! We just signed up for everything. It looks like we won't have time to go into Nassau at all that day, which doesn't bother me in the least. :drinking:

If anyone hasn't signed up for the martini and wine tastings with the form, please do so. If you didn't get the form, please PM me (only non-Dreams clients would have missed the form).

If anyone hasn't signed up for the martini and wine tastings with the form, please do so. If you didn't get the form, please PM me (only non-Dreams clients would qualify).

I tried to sign up when I got the form, but the wine tasting was already full. :sad1:

I tried to sign up when I got the form, but the wine tasting was already full. :sad1:

Anyone who is not able to sign up should post to get on the waitlist. Jen, do you want to add a waitlist to the first page?

Can do. Waitlist has been started for the wine tasting.

There is still room for the martini tastings.

Hi Jen,
Kristen responded for us to confirm, but we do not have an asterik by our name. We will both be there for both tastings, just want to confirm you have us down-

I signed us both (A.Mickey) for both events on "the form", but noticed I don't have stars next to our names.
Just wanted to add we plan on being at both as well :)

Hi Jen,
Kristen responded for us to confirm, but we do not have an asterik by our name. We will both be there for both tastings, just want to confirm you have us down-

Sandy, when you signed up you signed up NO for the wine tasting, but 2 people. I have fixed that so we have you down for both.

I will go through and check to see if anyone else did this. If you did, I will have to check to see who's request came in first. The rest will go on the waitlist as we are limited to 60 participants and we are at 60 right now.

I signed us both (A.Mickey) for both events on "the form", but noticed I don't have stars next to our names.
Just wanted to add we plan on being at both as well :)

The form is what matters. Jen, I'll have a couple more for the waitlist, but I need to figure out who.

If your name is not on the list on the original post, does that mean we are out?

No. If you signed up with the form you are likely on the list. There are two more that will be added to the waitlist.

Jen, please change the waitlist to have the following:

Mary Jo 1
jacstangler 2
fakereadhed 2

If you did sign up and have changed your mind or cannot make it, please let Jen know and she will notify the next person on the waitlist.

Hi Tracy:

We signed up for both for the wine tasting and the martini tasting. I see our names on the wine tasting on page 1 but not on the martini tasting. Are we in for both or just the wine tasting?

Thanks,

Sharon Seattle and Craig Smith

Hi Tracy:

We signed up for both for the wine tasting and the martini tasting. I see our names on the wine tasting on page 1 but not on the martini tasting. Are we in for both or just the wine tasting?

Thanks,

Sharon Seattle and Craig Smith

Jen, can you please remove the lists you have on page one since they are not valid anymore.

I have checked all the entries and anyone who used the form and signed up for either tasting, I have that recorded. I'm sorry, but I can't look everyone up right now. There are many other things that need to be done. I'm working with Corey on getting confirmations of everything to you.

Thanks for understanding.

I'm not a big wine drinker, so I'm going to just have a sip of Shanan's and I'll take my name off the list.
Not sure what's involved, Jen, just let me know what to do to de-list myself so someone can take my spot :)

(just to be 100% clear, Shan is still doing the wine, and we both are doing martini's)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter