Podcast Cruise Tasting Event Sign Up ~ Waitlist for Wine Tasting

thanks...my husband is concerned if lets say we go to the wine tasting and we are told to go to the presentation at the same time, could we change our persentaion time and go to another one or do we just lose out seeing it??

Cheryl

thanks...my husband is concerned if lets say we go to the wine tasting and we are told to go to the presentation at the same time, could we change our persentaion time and go to another one or do we just lose out seeing it??

Cheryl

Once the times are set for the DI sessions, you will have to sign up for one of them. You won't be assigned a time to go.

It's great that there is so much excitement over this!!

Disney is limiting the number to 60 per tasting.

I could use a hand if anyone wants to volunteer with the tracking of names, etc.

I will be attending both tastings, these are so much fun. DH (Chris) will be spending his day scuba diving, so he will not be joining me.

Thanks so much for organizing this. :cheer2:

Jeff and I are definitely in for the wine tasting, not sure yet about the martini tasting (we want to go, but I can't 100% commit yet).

Jen- the four of us are on board for the martini too if there is still room-
Jeanie Easler
Jim Easler
Nancy Beene
Michelle Peters

thanks!

Just so you all know, we will be requesting this information again on the form that Corey is getting ready (which I have been told will come out today). You will need to submit your information again on the form so we can track everything in one place and make it a little easier on Jen.

Just so you all know, we will be requesting this information again on the form that Corey is getting ready (which I have been told will come out today). You will need to submit your information again on the form so we can track everything in one place and make it a little easier on Jen.

animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif

animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif

animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif
animation2.gif

A BIG thanks to Corey, and Pete for helping me keep track by putting this on the "form"!

I know this is NOT a DIS sponsored event, but I really appreciate their assistance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter