Pod Meet? December??

Hi guys!

Glad to know its going to be special! :cheer2: I'm looking forward to getting to meet everyone. DH wasn't as thrilled - until I told him he would get to meet "Bawb". He thought that would be cool - as long as he wasn't wearing the bikini!!! :rotfl2: Looking forward to hearing the details of the meets!! I hope to see you on the 13th!!! :banana:

I am *so* eager for details.... this is my crazy season, so this is giving me a bit of sanity to look forward to. Oh wait... did I just say "sanity" meaning a PodMeet with the PodSquad? Oh my.:woohoo:

And it's still 6 weeks away which gives you all time to shop for my presents.:hourglass

Go....get busy.:lmao:

Kevin

I have a present for you that I am positive you are going to love!! Unless you already have it...

I guess we will see!

Tammy

I am so excited! I know it will be wonderful where ever and when ever it is. :hug:

OK, so I booked myself an early flight for 12/6 (thank you JetBlue). The crazies at work will just have to fend for themselves.

Kevin - would a box of NJ salt water taffy be an acceptable gift? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bob- I did not make it down this week. It's a rather long and sad story behind it. Catch up with you on the 6th. I'll bring an actual print of "our" picture.

I am sooototally jealous that I actually feel like Cinderella before the ball <sob>!!!! :laundy:

I'm so excited! Did you guys hear---it's going to be at the Swan in their Hospitality Lounge from 4pm-7pm on the 6th and 13th.

I'll be there! It just so happens that one of my Disney obsessed co workers mentioned going for a whirlwind trip Dec 12-14. She has an newly acquired annual pass that is burning a hole in her wallet. Before I know it, our airfare is booked. Yea! We will be staying off property at the Springhill Suites Marriott Village. We both work at Marriott and get free nights at participating hotels from Nov-Jan.

My co-worker is such a Disney fan that she became DVC member on her Disney cruise honeymoon. I can't get her hooked on the Dis boards or the podcast. :confused3 What gives? Maybe during the meet you can all persuade her!

Especially to John and Kevin whom Pete mentioned as doing the very special venue arranging.

Much appreciated,

I'm so excited! Did you guys hear---it's going to be at the Swan in their Hospitality Lounge from 4pm-7pm on the 6th and 13th.

I'll be there! It just so happens that one of my Disney obsessed co workers mentioned going for a whirlwind trip Dec 12-14. She has an newly acquired annual pass that is burning a hole in her wallet. Before I know it, our airfare is booked. Yea! We will be staying off property at the Springhill Suites Marriott Village. We both work at Marriott and get free nights at participating hotels from Nov-Jan.

My co-worker is such a Disney fan that she became DVC member on her Disney cruise honeymoon. I can't get her hooked on the Dis boards or the podcast. :confused3 What gives? Maybe during the meet you can all persuade her!

Oh drat, now I can't make it. :(

We have a 4:40 ADR at Beirgarden and will be over right after we eat. What is the best way to get to S & W from World Showcase? We do have a car.

We have a 4:40 ADR at Beirgarden and will be over right after we eat. What is the best way to get to S & W from World Showcase? We do have a car.

You don't need a car. Go out the International Gateway and take the Friendship boat to S & D or just walk it. You'd follow the walkway and go past the Yacht & Beach Club.

I knew there was a boat but I wasn't sure what it was called or where to catch it. Thanks so much for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter