Pod Meet? December??

Darn -- I'm jealous of all of you that get to meet up in December. We were just at WDW in August and live pretty far away, so we won't be able to attend. :(

Anybody going to be around during February? DH and I are going to the Daytona 500 and will probably stay in Orlando.

Hey DISers! I'll be there 11th-15th. I've been looking through the thread for info, but I cant find it. Where are you meeting?

Hey DISers! I'll be there 11th-15th. I've been looking through the thread for info, but I cant find it. Where are you meeting?

That hasn't been determined or announced yet. I think they're waiting to see how many people are on board before making arrangements.

I will be ther form the 5th to the 12th so will be able to make just the first one. If it doesn't interfere with MouseFest meets I want to go to then I will try to make it.

Mike

My DW and I will attend the 12/13 meeting. Maybe we can hold it somewhere quiet like Whispering Canyon Cafe. :rolleyes1

Sorry guys (and gals) but I won't be making the podcast meet this year. I just lost my job yesterday (because of my own honesty..go figure after not getting paid for almost six weeks of work) and I'm going to be cancelling my december Disney vacation in the next couple of days. It's pretty heartbreaking for my wife and I but we know that there are lots of things that are more important right now (our daughter, mortgage, food, bills) and we'll get back to WDW soon enough (since we live outside Knoxville we're probably going to drive up to Dollywood and check out their Christmas festivities instead). I'm trying to stay positive and have been looking for a job so somethings got to happen.

:), Mr. DB

DB -- Sending lots of pixie dust your way!!! Remember...change is good. :thumbsup2

Whatever you guys decide to do, have fun! We don't arrive until the 16th, so it looks like we're going to miss out.

Woohoo!
Don't forget to send in your RSVP, everyone! Sounds like it might be really special.

We'll be at WDW on the 13th :cool1: :cool1:

A busy day scheduled - BBB for DD (6) , lunch at CRT , and LaNouba but I'd love to meet you guys if we can .

Is a location for the meet set yet??

DH and I will be there from the 30th - 8th so we are penciling in the 6th to meet everyone

Woohoo!
Don't forget to send in your RSVP, everyone! Sounds like it might be really special.

Guys, help me out here . . . where do you RSVP?:confused3

Is there a link that I can't find?

We will be there on the sixth.

Going down this weekend for Food and Wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter