Pod Meet? December??

Please, please please dont do anything between 430-530 on the 6th. We have LeCelliar reservations and I really dont want to have to pick :lmao:

Please, please please dont do anything between 430-530 on the 6th. We have LeCelliar reservations and I really dont want to have to pick :lmao:

How funny. :laughing: I have the same dilemma for the Meet on the 13th, as well as I am sharing an Illuminations Cruise with another family that night. Why, oh why, does everything have to happen on the 13th? :rotfl:

Hope the meet is scheduled for 6:30 PM or later for those like us that are going to view the launch from Kennedy Space Center. Just guessing we won't be back any sooner than that. Doing the "lunch with an astronaut" and visitor complex beforehand so earlier won't work for us.

Looking forward to meeting or hearing about the good time evaryone had if we miss it. :santa:

Updates, Pod Squad????? I have to work on my plans for the day of the meet, and I don't want to miss meeting you and everyone else!

I would vote early afternoon myself if we could pick - maybe something like taking over Beaches and Cream would be good and those without hoppers could join in also.

I know you're all anxious for details on the podcast meet. Unfortunately we are still waiting on confirmation that we have the location. It is someplace special and different and it's taking some time to secure it.

Until we know for sure we have it we cannot release any details as far as time and place.

As soon as we have more info we will let you know - I promise.

Thanks
John

I know you're all anxious for details on the podcast meet. Unfortunately we are still waiting on confirmation that we have the location. It is someplace special and different and it's taking some time to secure it.

Until we know for sure we have it we cannot release any details as far as time and place.

Thanks
John

I dont think I want to know where it is - I am sooo jealous cause i want to come too. When i mentioned the meet to my husband he looked at me with a vacant look - unfortunately jettting across the Atlantic from Scotland to meet some guys that his wife listens to on a podcast isn't high on his to do list .I dont understand it myself:lmao:

I dont think I want to know where it is - I am sooo jealous cause i want to come too. When i mentioned the meet to my husband he looked at me with a vacant look - unfortunately jettting across the Atlantic from Scotland to meet some guys that his wife listens to on a podcast isn't high on his to do list .I dont understand it myself:lmao:

Silly man, needs to get his priorities straight. Would you like me to speak to him about this?:teacher:

Thanks
John

Ooh, how intriguing!!

Can you at least tell us if it is somewhere on site - i.e., we'll be able to get there using Disney transportation?

If this location works out....it will be on site.

Now, I'm getting to know you folks and I know that the next round of posts will be speculation as to where on site....with pleas for more hints.

I just need you to know that the next person to ask "are we there yet" will be made to stand in the corner at the podcast meet and I have explained previously that Julie is fierce......so behave.

We can not announce the location until it's finalized and at this point it is not.

And it's still 6 weeks away which gives you all time to shop for my presents.:hourglass

Go....get busy.:lmao:

Kevin

And it's still 6 weeks away which gives you all time to shop for my presents.:hourglass

Kevin

Off to find a plush lobster. Or maybe a new bellydancing outfit. Any chance this will be held near Morocco and I could pick one up on my way? Heading to the corner now...

I just need you to know that the next person to ask "are we there yet" will be made to stand in the corner at the podcast meet and I have explained previously that Julie is fierce......so behave.

They are an impatient lot but I can understand their excitement.
Looking forward to haering all about it :goodvibes

If this location works out....it will be on site.

Now, I'm getting to know you folks and I know that the next round of posts will be speculation as to where on site....with pleas for more hints.

We can not announce the location until it's finalized and at this point it is not.

Kevin

OMG, Kevin...I love you! You never fail to make me smile.

Kevin

Hey, it's only (less than) 5 weeks away. And if you're counting on a broader scale, it's only 1 month and 3 days away! That is, until the 6th...so does this mean that the meet on the 13th is going to be more specialer than the one on the sixth????? Go ahead, break my heart, make THEIR meet better than OUR meet....:sad1:
(going to my corner now)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter