Pod Meet? December??

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
Pete mentioned doing something during the Soapfest..... :goodvibes but no one jumped on it. So I will jump....:yay: I am a CBS fan so to go to an ABC event.......:lmao:

How about something in December 1-15?! It is a great month to do something? (that is a hint so big you might fall off your chair)

A lunch somewhere (we all pay our own) anywhere but 9 dragons....:rotfl:

Come on people JUMP :yay:

Think about it......popcorn::

Pete said "Yes! he would come out to meet out!!! Come on guys and gal.....we promise no fishing!!"

List of PodSquaders in Dec I will try to keep this up.

mommyceratops - 12/1 - 12/15
rlduvall - 12/8 - 12/15
two-foxes - 12/14
DirtyBunny - 12/ - 12/6
Mary626 - 12/12 - 12/15
ChelleiinNC - 12/15
mla973 - 12/16
Annette VA 12/8 - 12/15
snoopywoodstockus - 12/8-12/16
tinkerbellblondie19 - 12/15 - 12/23

SamSam - 12/2 - 12/7
Alicnwondrln - 12/8 - 12/16
UrsulasShadow 12/4 - 12/11
DebbieT11 - 12/11 - 12/17

PrincelssBelle39
tristessaFL

I would definately do it, but we arrive on the 14th....so it may be a little late in that time frame...but I'll keep checking back to see if it gets going!

I should be there Dec 1-6 if everything works out all right..

--Mr. DB

hmmm.. You know the dates of December 12-15 are a really really good time to do something! :thumbsup2

We don't get there till the 15th, but a pod squad meet would be really cool!

We don't arrive until the 16th, but if it works out, we'll be there.

I'm not getting the Dec 12-15 references... can someone fill me in?

We are there Dec 8 - 16. Would love the opportunity to meet and share time with others that are Disney fans too.

I just don't understand why people that are not disney FANatics try to change your mind.

:confused3

Mousefest is before I get there.

Look at all of us that'll be there the 15th! We should do it then! *Tries to decide who would best to try to convince. Can't decide, so does Innie-Meanie-Mienie-Moe* Julie! Please!

Someone should make a banner that links to this page about campaigning for a podcast meet on December 15th. Come on, that's when the most people will be there ;D

We'll be there from the 2nd - 7th. :goodvibes Maybe there should be one meet a week during December.:thumbsup2

I hate to disagree with fellow disers...But It would make so much more sense for a Pod Meet to take place during the month Pete has coined LISTENER APPRECIATION MONTH. This is of course in September. And as chance would have it, we will be at WDW from September 19-30 and would LOVE to attend!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter