PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at July 2008 so I need to get busy if I'm going to do this. I'm also thinking of an all-inclusive somewhere. I don't know.....

4's, I want to do an all-inclusive sometime. My dd and I were actually mulling that around instead of the cruise for February but the cruise won out this time. Maybe next year.

ok, I have my final list (except for CS's they are a wing it deal)

sat -- Boma
sun -- LTT
mon -- Jiko
tues -- chefs de france
wed -- 50s prime time
thurs -- tutto italia
fri -- kona cafe
sat -- tusker house (br) / spoodles(dinner)
sun -- Tangerine cafe

somewhere in all of that, I will also be going to captain cook's for the Tonga Toast and beaches and cream

Looks awesome! I love making ADR's! Have you been over to Pepper Market? We went there for a CS meal and it was awesome. Rib eye steaks for a CS can't be beat!

You did good, Deb.

thanks :thumbsup2 after re-writing it twice :rotfl: :rotfl:

While on the phone, a lot of places were booking up quickly, I guess after Christmas, everyone was like, I better get to planning!

We always eat one main meal TS a day, and eat as hungry. I do not like the DDP, I think it is too much food. And with CS meals I spilt a lot with my dd because she does not eat a lot, and with the hot weather, I won't either. At the TS menus my dd orders off kids menu, and sometimes we add an appetizer due to selection for them.

Looks awesome! I love making ADR's! Have you been over to Pepper Market? We went there for a CS meal and it was awesome. Rib eye steaks for a CS can't be beat!

have not been to pepper market, maybe another trip -- what you trying to get my family to beat me here :rotfl: I try to do resort dining close to parks, so they do not scream and grip as much. On a solo trip, that is another story.

I have to agree Deb, the DP was too much food for me. Now if they offer it for free again, we will see;)

I have to agree Deb, the DP was too much food for me. Now if they offer it for free again, we will see;)

I always get the DDE card ;) We use to go in Sept before dd got into school a great time to go :thumbsup2

DDE and AP card -- make 3 trips, then it pays off :thumbsup2

thanks :thumbsup2 after re-writing it twice :rotfl: :rotfl:

While on the phone, a lot of places were booking up quickly, I guess after Christmas, everyone was like, I better get to planning!

We always eat one main meal TS a day, and eat as hungry. I do not like the DDP, I think it is too much food. And with CS meals I spilt a lot with my dd because she does not eat a lot, and with the hot weather, I won't either. At the TS menus my dd orders off kids menu, and sometimes we add an appetizer due to selection for them.

I will have to post mine too! I'll get them in a minute.
I am in the 'The DDP is the devil' camp, so I agree with you.;)

4s- I booked a cruise for dh and I last May-ish for June. You'll be fine.:thumbsup2 We, too, looked at Atlantis and other things, and went with the cruise. I would say that the food (Princess) was crap, but I was wholly unimpressed. Oh, and I am a snob.:snooty: I know you are schocked.:rotfl: Seriously though, there weren't a lot of old people or anything, and there were PLENTY of party-ers. We drank a good bit.

OK, here are our ADRs for April!!

Flying Fish
Spoodles
Marrakesh (we used to love this place...last time it was eh...may change)
California Grill
Victoria and Alberts!!!!!!!! for our 10th anniv...but this will be on dhs bday as well~kids will be at the Grand Floridian Kids club
Kona (breakfast)
Raglan Road
Jiko

Holy food Batman!:eek:

ETA: We have a Cinderella's Royal Table ADR for lunch. DD will be so surprised!!!!!!!

That sounds good, Bomb. You all are making me want to go back to Disney!

looks great bomb :thumbsup2

I wanted to do 1900 Park for dinner instead of LTT but my dd claims she wants to see the LTT characters :rolleyes: so 1900 park fare will have to be on my next trip

We had done Marrakesh a few years back and DH was unimpressed. We just did it again this last trip and I have to say I don't think we'll be back. The food didn't thrill either one of us this time around and the service was pretty crappy.

Now Spoodles and California Grill, awesome! :thumbsup2

We had done Marrakesh a few years back and DH was unimpressed. We just did it again this last trip and I have to say I don't think we'll be back. The food didn't thrill either one of us this time around and the service was pretty crappy.

Now Spoodles and California Grill, awesome! :thumbsup2

Yeah, we had SUCH great food there once (maybe 2002?) and then in 2005 we didn't love it...I swear the more planning you have to do, the worse the food and stuff is getting.

CA Grill we LOVED LOVED and can't wait for. Spoodles is new to us. We're at Beach Club so I figure we've gotta go this time on one of our resort days.:thumbsup2

Watching Pirates 3 now!pirate:

Hello!

Well, my Kalachi is baked, the ham is ready to go in the oven and the bean soup is simmering. I'm doing our "traditional" Christmas eve dinner tonight.

So here's a story of why my family makes me nuts...Visiting me right now are my mom, her husband, my sister (27...but with some significant disabilities) and brother 24. Yesterday we are all in the living/dining room area of my house. My sister knocks over a soda at the table where she is sitting with my kids and her father. She picks up the can. I come sprinting in from the other room to try to rescue the cloth chair. Meanwhile, soda is dripping into my son's lap as he is seated in his booster. NOT ONE PERSON IN THE HOUSE GOT UP EXCEPT ME! :headache: :headache: :headache: I guess I'm not a gracious host.

Anyway....I'm surviving. I'm tired, but I'm surviving.

I want to go back to Disney...not family, just me...

Hello!

Well, my Kalachi is baked, the ham is ready to go in the oven and the bean soup is simmering. I'm doing our "traditional" Christmas eve dinner tonight.

So here's a story of why my family makes me nuts...Visiting me right now are my mom, her husband, my sister (27...but with some significant disabilities) and brother 24. Yesterday we are all in the living/dining room area of my house. My sister knocks over a soda at the table where she is sitting with my kids and her father. She picks up the can. I come sprinting in from the other room to try to rescue the cloth chair. Meanwhile, soda is dripping into my son's lap as he is seated in his booster. NOT ONE PERSON IN THE HOUSE GOT UP EXCEPT ME! :headache: :headache: :headache: I guess I'm not a gracious host.

Anyway....I'm surviving. I'm tired, but I'm surviving.

I want to go back to Disney...not family, just me...

I am sorry about your Kalachi.:scared: ;)

Go back to Disney by yourself. There should be no problem doing this with all you do!:hug:

Okay, back to planning my REAL trip, not dream trips. I have 3 days in April (10, 11, 12) --Thursday, Friday and Saturday for us to do 2 days at WDW and one at SeaWorld.

We are going to commando tour from open to close and only going to hit our absolute favorites at each Disney park. We will do 2 parks on the 2 WDW days and then we want to see as much as we can at SeaWorld.

So what day should we go to SeaWorld?

I am thinking AK and MK on Thursday
SeaWorld on Friday
Epcot and MGM on Saturday

We want to do Wishes and Fantasmic. What do you all think of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter