PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumrmist

<font color=teal>yeah I am however twisted<br><fon
Well, it was a power screwdriver, in reverse.........

and

but is it rechargeable? :rolleyes1

Good Morning everyone. I overslept and the kids were late for school. Bad mommy bad mommy, I havent done that in forever !

OK - I was removing this clothes dryer thing that was on the wall in our bathroom. It was getting all rusty and it was screwed right into the tiles. So, electric screwdriver in reverse! Voila!

I ran out of paint, so now I am going to go make chile for dinner - it's cold here today!:woohoo:

maybe in between I can go insult a few more people on the Dis :rolleyes:

OK - I was removing this clothes dryer thing that was on the wall in our bathroom. It was getting all rusty and it was screwed right into the tiles. So, electric screwdriver in reverse! Voila!

I ran out of paint, so now I am going to go make chile for dinner - it's cold here today!:woohoo:

Everytime I venture off this thread I seem to do that. :headache:

No Worries Auntie. :hug:

I for one am jealous.

I am jealous, too!

Don't get in trouble! I have to be on my best behavior from yesterday...:angel:

Ash posted in the CH. She has a doctors appointment

I can't help it - I finally found something I am good at ;)

So....am I the only one that sits awake when i should be sleeping?

After a whole 35 minutes of sleep, I am wide awake.

AND my kids bus should be coming any minute. Man, I'm gonna be sorry at work later.

Sorry you can't sleep.:hug:

Ok..here's a tip...if you come and ask me a question and I tell you I don't know the answer and you are going to have to check with the director when she calls in (out next two days at a course).

DO NOT knock on my office door during MY lunch and ask me the same question and look at me like I am lying and you want me to make up an answer.

Thank you.

Ok..here's a tip...if you come and ask me a question and I tell you I don't know the answer and you are going to have to check with the director when she calls in (out next two days at a course).

DO NOT knock on my office door during MY lunch and ask me the same question and look at me like I am lying and you want me to make up an answer.

Thank you.

So noted

Thank you.
:thumbsup2 gotcha.....soooooo

can you tell me why I can't sleep :teeth:

Thank you.

what if I come and knock on your dorr during MY lunch? (it happens to be right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter