Please stop saying "and" in your numbers

After almost a year, I doubt the OP cares anymore.:rotfl2::)

And by the way, the tattoo is funny.

GARRR! I completely agree and LOVE the tattoo! I may get flamed, but I'm not a fan of tattoos for me, because it is SO final ... pretty much, anyway. To know that someone will have poor grammar on his/her body FOREVER just makes me cringe ... in a laugh-out-loud sorta way. :lmao:

GARRR! I completely agree and LOVE the tattoo! I may get flamed, but I'm not a fan of tattoos for me, because it is SO final ... pretty much, anyway. To know that someone will have poor grammar on his/her body FOREVER just makes me cringe ... in a laugh-out-loud sorta way. :lmao:

I went to high school with a girl who had "Too wierd to live, too rare to die" instead of weird tattooed on her.

Can anyone say "podcast Bingo"???

I can assume we will hear about this on next weeks show.

I personally LOVE the way Pete talks, I love his accent and his ability to say exactly what he wants to say.. Don't change Pete ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter