please pray

My prayers are with your son and your family.

{{{{hugs}}}}

tamie

Hugs, I will keep him and you guys in my thoughts and prayers!!!

I'm keeping your DS in my prayers. I went through something very similar to what your son is going through. I had my appendix out, all kinds of tests...they thought I had Chrones...but it turns out after many tests later(Upper & Lower G.I., Bariums etc.)... that I have Diverticulosis.
Maybe you could suggest skipping all the Barium tests (I also had these) and just get a Colonoscopy...that shows everything.
It's really not as bad a test as it sounds and this way he will know for sure if there is anything wrong.
Good Luck

I'll send good healing thoughts, prayers and PD your way.

everyone thanks again for your prayers, still don't know what's the problem, his lower bowels are not working he cannot eat or drink water it's been 2 days ,his stomach is loaded with gas, we are trying to get it to work naturally. I really appreaciate your continued prayers ! ds and I went to the hospital chapel this afternoon and prayed. thankyou lynn cc I will make that suggestion,I requested they not do the barium xray today cause he's so blocked up the barium would not pass through. he had his appendix out very early last Sat. morning a very long and painful week thanks again for your continued prayers goofy4mickey48

Keeping your DS in my thoughts and prayers.

Prayers and PD for your son and family. I hope he's feeling much better very soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter