please pray

goofy4mickey48

It's all in the attitude!
for my 19 year old son,:( took him to emergency on Sat. had his appendix out, turns out he might have chrones disease,and it wasn;t the appendix, he has been in alot of pain and being subjected to alot of tests ect.. he has always been healthy- this is really hard to deal for all of us- i would appreciate any prayers you can give! thank you so much! gooy4mickey48

I will be praying for your son and your family. God Bless you all!

Praying for you and your DS. How scary for you. I have a client with a young son diagnosed with Crohn's. He is a high schooler and doing very well these days.

Prayers coming your way from me. It's so hard seeing your kid ill. It's the most difficult part of being a parent. God Bless you and your son.

Prayers for DS and you and family. Sorry to hear about the unnecessary surgery! :( Best Wishes and, please let us know.

I just said a prayer for you and your son

more prayers coming your way!

I'm so sorry to hear this. The same exact thing happened to my cousin when he was a teenager. He's 26 now, and hasn't had any problems in years. Good luck to your son. I hope his outcome is just as good.

Laura

A friend of mine's dad had chrone's disease, my SO's aunt had it too. They would be in unbearable pain. I'll pray for your son. **pd** {{hugs}}

Prayers already said for your son. My dad had Chrone's for a long long time. Diet helped him a lot along with the meds the dr gave him. He was pretty much symptom free after a while. I was young and I dont remember a lot of it. Here's hoping that your son can get his under controll quickly.

thank you so much, you are all so kind,he is having a test and biopsy this moring to test for chrones, they put a tube down his nose pumping out his stomach yesterday, all your prayers help so much!! thanks again, goofy4mickey48

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter