please pray

(((((HUGS))))) and prayers for you and your son. It is so hard when our children are sick. :(

My best and prayers are with him, gooy4mickey48. I know several people who have Crohn's and are doing just fine. PLease give us an update when you can. :sunny:

I'll be sending good thoughts your way. Saying a prayer.

I'm praying for your son and your family. I know you must all be very worried right now. :(

Keeping you, your son and family in my prayers. Please keep us updated, and pm me if you need any help. Here's a little extra pixie dust from central ohio to you in northern ohio - {{{ hugs }}} to you! LisaF

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope they can control the Crohn's disease with medication and can control his pain. Prayers for your son.

Katholyn

Prayers and pixie dust on the way. {{{hugs}}}

You guys are so kind, all your prayers and well wishes have helped me so much! Well when I saw him in the morning with the tube down his nose into his stomach pumping out the contents, he looked at me and started crying -I had a hard time keeping it toghether- I kept praying hard all day, along with your prayers, and others, I believe God answered and was merciful to us !!!!After the test the doctor told me when he had the cat scan initially, it showed inflammation of the bowels, after this test she said no inflamation they looked healthy!!!!!!!!:) :) She took a biopsy just in case, but doesn't think it's chrones! I think all our prayers were answered!!!!!!!!! tommorrow another test barium x ray but he looked so much better today! thank you again would appreciate your continued prayers!! goofy4mickey48:

I am so glad to hear that they don't think it's crohn's disease. Your DS is in my prayers, particularly as he goes through these very unpleasant tests and procedures. {{{HUGS}}} for you both.

Glad to hear the good news that they don't think it's Chrones. I will be praying for him as he goes through these other tests also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter