Photopass poses - The cheesier the better!

I looooove nighttime shots!

1409.jpg

1469.jpg

1407.jpg

I love this post! I'd be happy to share some of mine.

me and my bff with sully.
DSCN2415.jpg

me asking minnie if she could 'drop it like it's hot' and she shook her hips for me lol
DSCN2518.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

Me and my friend Brian
DSCN1918.jpg

MY FAVORITE MOUSE FOREVER...
minnieee.png

Going to WDW in less than a week and then back to DLR for a few PP before our AP expire on 10/18. (and to get the DLR PP CD Pricing). I have some news ones to post once I get the CD.

Can't wait to go to WDW and also ride SM at DLR now that's it's been switched over for Halloween! Going to try to make a visit to DLR before we leave next Friday for WDW. I have a few DV coupons I need to us, or lost, before 10/3/10.

From Halloween, got the CD yesterday

Photo1602FourBySix.jpg

Photo1600FourBySix.jpg

Photo1593FourBySix.jpg

Photo1586FourBySix.jpg

Photo1581FourBySix.jpg

(I already posted some of these on Halloween Superthread, so sorry if you've seen some of them already)

And more.

While my DM, DD11, and I were at WDW my 2 Dsis's & DNephew 18 mo went to DLR. I had my Dsis take my PP card and get some pictures taken. They took shots in a total of 2 locations.:confused3

Photo0424FourBySix.jpg

Photo0415FourBySix.jpg

Photo0005FourBySix.jpg

DD11 and I with DNephew on a different trip.
Photo0001FourBySix.jpg

More later, life interrupts.:laughing:

And some more-here you can see a few of the new border options (Studio 365 and Duffy)

Photo1284FourBySix.jpg

DD11 wouldn't get in this picture even though Pocahontas tried really hard!;)
Photo1262FourBySix.jpg

Focus please!
Photo1227FourBySix.jpg

Studio 365
Photo1089FourBySix.jpg

The whole gang (and yes, we did kinda of co-ordinate our clothes!
Photo1086FourBySix.jpg

Oh, the baby's eating popcorn out of Ghost Mickey! (Thanks Dave!)
Photo1075FourBySix.jpg

We got Hook-it wasn't easy.
Photo1067FourBySix.jpg

My niece and her BFF cutting up with Goofy

Sorry if this is the same photo but I wanted to show the different borders. Looks like several of the ones taken with Duffy are pretty much all out of focus.
Photo1269FourBySix.jpg
xx
Photo1266FourBySix.jpg

Photo1265FourBySix.jpg

This border seems to come and go on the website.

Finally there are all new holiday borders thie year! YEAH! Maybe they were listening?

There are 4 new Holiday borders. Actually 8 since they are in English and Spanish. There's one new Hanukkah (sp?) one as well. Also there is a new DCA logo one that looks nice. It's a yellow undulating thingy going across the bottom.

Hopefully someone can post the new borders soon.

Also, as of today, the Halloween ones and the TG one is still there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter