Photopass poses - The cheesier the better!

Great Photos! I really like the one with the fireworks behind you. I'll have to try to get one of those next trip!

This is a great thread! I am going to DLR in August - are there any new magic shots there now? Any great places for photopass photogs that may not be obvious?

Can't wait to see more!

I am getting ready to order a CD from Photopass and this morning the site was down. Now that it's back up it look likes they've finally made a change to the default size on their photos. It used to default to 5x7 but now it defaults to 4x6. This is good news for those who order most of their prints as 4x6 not 5x7. If you saved the photo to 5x7 and it had a border, when you printed it 4x6 the border would be cut down on 2 sides. Maybe they had a lot of complaints.

The old way if you wanted all your prints to be 4x6 instead of 5x7 it would immeadiately double the amount of images on your order.

I do most of my prints 4x6 so this is a real timesaver. Unfortunately for those friends sharing my CD is means if they wanted 5x7 formats they will get 4x6. The CD has to be ordered today so no time to change them without paying for an extension.

Just thought those who get the PP CD would like to know. I will have new photos to post as soon as I get my CD.:goodvibes

Okay here's a few of ours from May and/or June 2010.

Enjoy! We did. ;)

Photo0041.jpg
Photo0065.jpg

Photo0268.jpg

Photo0369.jpg

Celebrating Being #1 in softball tournament.

Photo0376.jpg
Photo0378.jpg

Photo0389.jpg
Photo0401.jpg

During F&W at DCA.

Photo0403.jpg
Photo0424.jpg

Photo0411.jpg

Photo0419.jpg

Photo tip!-If you can arrive at Paradise Pier when Woody and Jessie are on lunch the PP photographer is just standing around waiting for their return. She was happy to take quite a few pix of us.;)

I wondered how you got those pixs in Paradise Pier! Great tip!

I absolutely love the pix with Goofy. :love:

You got some really great shots - ours never seem to turn out too well - always under exposed.....

I wondered how you got those pixs in Paradise Pier! Great tip!

I absolutely love the pix with Goofy. :love:

You got some really great shots - ours never seem to turn out too well - always under exposed.....

Thanks! It's the first time we've gotten out pix taken in that area. The photographer was very accomodating since she said she didn't have anything to do while waiting for Woody and Jessie's return.

I should have asked if she could take ones on King Triton's Carousel. We got some taken there a few years ago and they came out great!

Okay question: I have never purchased photopass photos, so, do the CM tell you what to do in your pose and they add it in? Or do you pose however you want and then add things in later?

Okay question: I have never purchased photopass photos, so, do the CM tell you what to do in your pose and they add it in? Or do you pose however you want and then add things in later?

You can do both. Ask each CM if they can take any special photos. Or if you have your own ideas, go for it. Look over the photos in this thread for some great ideas. If you are going to buy the CD (only $59.95 at DLR) let the photographers know. Tell them to take as many pictures of you as they want. Some will take extra, some won't. Have fun!

The photos with Tink, balloons, stitch, mickey, minnie, etc are "magical" shots. The photographer will have you pose in a certain way so as to make the shot work. When you view your photos the added enhancements will be there. Then you can add in more enhancements. Not all photos can use all enhancements. Photos with characters can have their autographs added. There are borders you can add. Experiment and have fun with it. If you will be printing 4x6 and 5x7 make sure you save both sizes. This will make a huge difference in the photos with borders.

You can do both. Ask each CM if they can take any special photos. Or if you have your own ideas, go for it. Look over the photos in this thread for some great ideas. If you are going to buy the CD (only $59.95 at DLR) let the photographers know. Tell them to take as many pictures of you as they want. Some will take extra, some won't. Have fun!

The photos with Tink, balloons, stitch, mickey, minnie, etc are "magical" shots. The photographer will have you pose in a certain way so as to make the shot work. When you view your photos the added enhancements will be there. Then you can add in more enhancements. Not all photos can use all enhancements. Photos with characters can have their autographs added. There are borders you can add. Experiment and have fun with it. If you will be printing 4x6 and 5x7 make sure you save both sizes. This will make a huge difference in the photos with borders.
Thank you!!!!

I may have asked this before but can't remember. Are there any magical shots that are specific to Disneyland?

Have you had a chance to look through this thread? I'd say that 95% of the photos are all from Disneyland (very few from WDW). You will see all the Disneyland-specific borders, locations and magic shots - even the holiday-oriented ones.

Have you had a chance to look through this thread? I'd say that 95% of the photos are all from Disneyland (very few from WDW). You will see all the Disneyland-specific borders, locations and magic shots - even the holiday-oriented ones.

Thanks - I've looked through most which is great to give me ideas of where they are in DL (first family trip to DL with DS9 - we go to WDW every year).

What I was more interested in is 'magic shots' - the balloons, soarin overhead, tink, stitch, minnie on bench. I've seen the ones I've already seen at WDW but wasn't sure if there were any just for DL - like Simba is just at AK?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter