Photopass poses - The cheesier the better!

MotoXPrincess99

<font color=darkorchid>Yep, mine is new too<br><fo
2012 DIS Diva Trip

Next item on the scavenger hunt list...Get a picture with a character...CHECK!

Charlie's Angels Pose:

paulacraiglow

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know all the "magic" images they do at DL? We are taking our first trip there in 3 weeks and I already bought the Photopass package in advance. We LOVE the photopass at WDW but didn't know if they did anything different for DL, especially during Halloween.

Thanks!

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
I'll be ordering my CD with both DL and WDW on it today. I'll post some new ones as soon as I get my CD.

There's a new magic one with Sparky from Frankenweenie, 2 frames for Carsland, and new Halloween frames. Also more fun with characters. I did notice that none of the ones I did at DL had autograph options. Hmmm, wonder why?

• erinmarissa

Mouseketeer
    LOVE the photo passes. Honestly never thought of the overlly silly ones though. We have a large family so that would be fun!!!

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
    Being silly is part of the fun! Remember, you don't know anyone of the people who are watching you get your photos taken-so go ahead=be silly! It's fun

Here are some of the new Fall/Halloween borders from DL this year

And a new "magical" shot. Stinky from Frankenweenie!

With added border

lsulindy

DIS Veteran
    My dd after midnight on our last day (day 7) in WDW. Snoozing in baby brother's stroller while big brother and I do space mountain 10 times in a row with no wait!

Looking forward to sharing some great shots after our first DL trip!

• monkey30

Dreaming of my next vacation!
    What a great thread! Loving it!

heres a few of ours.....

This is my fave, Logan would not get in any girly photos and the Photographer caught this one

• ScrtSolstice

Yensid would be proud.
    Saw this thread and had to join the forums - had to post to a few before I could post here but I am excited to share the cheese! We purchased the Photopass Plus last summer and it had to be the best thing we did!

This one is my personal fave:

36855000417 by ScrtSolstice, on Flickr

This one is my other half's fave:

36855000216 by ScrtSolstice, on Flickr

This was one of the photographer's faves, a few seemed to like it:

36855000213 by ScrtSolstice, on Flickr

A little switcheroo on the Princess and Prince Poses:

36855000359 by ScrtSolstice, on Flickr

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
    Frankenweenie! That is so cool - do you think they will have those this year as well?
    They did it last year because the movie was coming out/was out. I doubt that they will have it this year but you never know. Ask the PP photog when you go. We had this taken at the hub by Dave. He's usually there M-F and does a wonderful job! We seek him out when every I'm doing a PP CD.

Some of the others that you should ask about are Hook and Darth. Ask Dave about Hook, he'll know if you can get it done. Or ask in the PP store at the end of Main St.

Have a wonderful trip!

MommyJKM

DIS Veteran
    This was my cousin's FIRST time on Space Mountain - guess which one she is :dance3:sm.jpg

We thought it was funny to pretend to be bored and asleep on RSR

rsr.jpg

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates