Pete thinks Fall Discounts will be released in the not so distant future....

We are booked for dates at the beginning of January. With this promotion going through December does this typically mean that there will not be any additional discounts for January coming out?
No it is just to early to know what January will bring but in the past January discounts are often announced
in early October so stay tuned.

Dave

Do you think this new discount release increase the odds of discounts for early 2020? (Especially considering how generous they are compared to what was expected)?

I don't think it increases the odds, I think they are about the same for early 2020 as any other year. There are often discounts needed to fill rooms at the beginning of the year.

Dave

Im hoping to add free dining to my existing reservation. I overslept and didnt get to call in until 8:30. The recording said hold would be 60 minutes... Ive been waiting over 90mintues so far... anyone know how long it takes to get them to answer. I need to run some time-sensitive errands and can't leave/drive until I get this phone call over, lol

Im hoping to add free dining to my existing reservation. I overslept and didnt get to call in until 8:30. The recording said hold would be 60 minutes... Ive been waiting over 90mintues so far... anyone know how long it takes to get them to answer. I need to run some time-sensitive errands and can't leave/drive until I get this phone call over, lol

The message said over 60 minutes for me at 7am. It was 2 hours. Then in the middle of the call with the CM changing my reservations the call dropped.
I am on hold again for the past 45 minutes

Never mind, they just answered, haha

I'm getting Seven Dwarfs when I try to click Change Reservation but looking at this more I think it's fine. I don't need to wait on hold or anything. 10% off of AoA at current rates is still higher than what I booked at in March, so I wouldn't actually be saving. My dates aren't in the free dining window either.

Saved myself some grief, hopefully some of you can too! Still hoping for a discount that I qualify for... maybe a Disney Visa one that works in October?

I got online right at 7am and was able to book a free dining package at Pop for 11/17 to 11/23 and modified two room only reservations with the AP discount for 11/16 to 11/24. It took over an hour with all the error messages but I saved $470.00!!! Thanks to everyone who gave us a heads up on the discounts dropping today.:thanks:

Theyre having system issues right now since this morning (there are police sirens in the back ground on his phone line????) and he cannot access anything.

he said oh maybe try again later on.

Just want to sanity check myself and get opinions on what the "best" discount actually is:

Yesterday booked with the Visa discount for 20% off POR with 3-day park hopper for $1,534. Today I impulsively also made a reservation at Pop Century with the free dining and 5-day park hopper for $1,974.

Now, which one should I keep? (Really, which one is the "better" discount).

Just want to sanity check myself and get opinions on what the "best" discount actually is:

Yesterday booked with the Visa discount for 20% off POR with 3-day park hopper for $1,534. Today I impulsively also made a reservation at Pop Century with the free dining and 5-day park hopper for $1,974.

Now, which one should I keep? (Really, which one is the "better" discount).
Am I missing something? The only visa discounts I see when I access via chase.com is the movie club and halloween party at DL

Sammysam95 2 more days and food for $440...how many people are on your reservation? Is that the quick service dining plan?

Am I missing something? The only visa discounts I see when I access via chase.com is the movie club and halloween party at DL
No, but it is not posted. It was only an email that was sent out yesterday. To get this Visa Offer you must call. Here is a link to a post from @SnowChaser that includes a screen shot of the email.

Link: https://www.disboards.com/threads/pete-thinks-fall-discounts-will-be-released-in-the-not-so-distant-future.3757180/page-12#post-60841187

Dave

Two people (also should mention an adult trip, so no kids will be with us) and yes quick service.
Then I think it would depend on how much food you would eat at QS. It isn't very expensive to add a day per person. So maybe around 100 or less of it would go to the extra days. If you would normally spend more than 340 on QS food then that would be a good buy.

OMG! Now the phone lines are completely down! :crazy2:
Can't even get it to ring! Goes immediately to "All circuits are busy, please try again later"!!

Catching a round trip with a service isn't that expensive you can get a whole towncar for like $135 round-trip. There are other options if you have a bunch of people as well.
I’m doing a solo trip this time. I did price in other transport options and over all Pop plus unlimited park hopper wasn’t too much more so if no offers appear on UK site Im happy. I did wonder and still do why no value or moderates are showing on uk site for mid to late September?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter